Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumof2

Strong, independent, solo parent, boss bitch mama (BUT IM NOT SINGLE YOU NASTY TROLLS) who’s had her car clamped twice for not realising she has to tax and MOT it. I’m cringing for her 😬😂

Reactions: 2

Annue

VIP Member
All Naomi does is moan I mean if you’ve ordered something why vent on Instagram that’s not gonna solve it. Watch this space she’s gonna try and threaten the company bore off and buy yourself a bra

fantastix

She talks about him and how much they love each other ect. But she must be embarrassed of him otherwise she would come out and say ‘you know what, my fellas made some mistakes and is paying for them’ to which everyone would have more respect for her
She wouldn’t say that, she’d then have to go on to explain why his mistakes are still funding her lifestyle lol

Insideout121

You mean this? What an absolute cunt ‘building his fear levels’
YES.
I don't know why she thought his fear levels need building. He's one year old.
maybe needs them built up for all the shit he's gonna do over the years taking over the family business.

the_moonins

VIP Member
She’s saying that she is so knackered cause she’s been working all day and that she used to be part time but is now working more hours.....yet this morning said she only had 1 client 😫😫😫
She had ONE client and then got her nails done, and her child was with a childminder in the morning, and with her friend in the afternoon! I’m amazed that she’s tired… but even more amazed how she’s affording to keep that salon, given that she probably does on average 2 clients a week!!

the_moonins

VIP Member
She talks a lot about “mum guilt” for being away from her son whilst working, but appears to have absolute acceptance of his father who’s been away in prison TWICE so far!
E5B39D12-75C3-4946-90AF-7605522DDF46.jpeg

Annue

VIP Member
I’m all for women breast feeding there baby’s. But she rubs it right in folks faces !! I couldn’t physically BF my kids so does that make me a bad mum or kids won’t be healthy ??? Stop Shamming others !!

the_moonins

VIP Member
I have a feeling that nobody wanted to work for her knowing who she is and that is what she means about the trolls maybe she was struggling to get the staff. Then she has gone and hired anyone because these are not salon worthy.
Just to be clear... none of the people who work in her salon are “employed” by her. They’re not her staff. She doesn’t pay them, process their tax, NI, and she doesn’t give holiday pay, pensions etc. They don’t work for her, the work for themselves. They are just independent self employed businesses who rent a chair in her salon. Though, no one of any worth is going to want to rent a chair in HER salon, so she’s just taken ANY shitty businesses that’s bothered to ask for a chair in, just to get the rent off them. Most salons who want to build a good reputation would say no to these kind of businesses... but clearly she doesn’t give a shit about that, or about clients who come to her salon for treatments - she just wants the money.

Annue

VIP Member
She was having me day 🤣🤣🤣 you canny make it up she’s been having me days first 16 months 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
She makes my skin crawl

she looks like a fish that’s been snatched out of its tank, thrown across a zebra crossing & stood on by an old mans size 12 boot
Hahaha barb 😂😂 such a way with words 👌🏼❤ Agreed though, she makes me itch when I view her stories.

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
So, she trained with Rehab - surprise surprise, so she’ll already know Naomi. Looks like she did a week course - shock, think that reflected in her nails clearly. She also trained to be a lash tech with ‘Chialash’ who according to their Instagram is based in fucking Canada - meaning she’s gone and done an online course. Absolutely fucking shambolic being allowed near someone’s eyes after an online course as well as a week course in nails. Jesus Christ.
Trust me - there are NO insurance companies that cover you to do lashes if you’ve only done an online course.

Annue

VIP Member
What was that hair thing she just showed us? Who walks round with a great big fringe like that? I couldn’t see where I was going!
Honestly how folk would let her touch her hair I’ll never know

Here’s a tip Naomi french plait your hair and grow that fridge out !! It’s actually quite disturbing having long fringe and who in the right mind will need advise on how to style there long fringe 🙄

Emma3663

Is it not a bit weird on jonafuns part though? dating a girl that young? especially when we know how naive she is.
I couldn’t agree less, I don’t think she’s naive at all! She knew exactly what he was etc! Well, in my opinion anyway