Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

taytaylor

Suls childcare isn’t at a formal setting, it’s with his godmother at her home, so I imagine he’s settled well as he’s met her before and is familiar with his surroundings when at her house, especially with Ofsted probably not letting her have many other children there, I don’t think it’s fair to give the whole “my son is just so social and it’s so easy to leave them” vibe, everything in her life is fake!!! It’s like she paints such a perfect picture on Instagram because that’s what she wishes her real life was like, when in reality, it’s a shit show 😺

Reactions: 3

Jgizzle

When she got her salon and nearly lost it I highly doubt it was from anyone on here ...Naomi look closer to home hunnybun. 100% one of your ‘mates’
P.S did the council ask where you stash the heroin?

Annue

VIP Member
Honest to god it thinks it’s some influencer 😂😂😂😂 you gonna tell people how to cope being a single muma when your man’s in the jail 🤣🤣🤣 god what a future that wee boy has to look forward too probably learn him I suppose

I just don't get why she has to do so many posts while feeding.

We get it you breast feed

We know that sully loves it

You don't have to do every post while he's feeding. Him standing up just sucking on her boob while she cut his hair the other day was just a bit much. I breast fed, it's great yes but your not the first or last so get over it

Annue

VIP Member
I’ll be honest it’s no nice if they say your child was bad or did something, but I’d rather know

Bonbonbon20

Well the flat/apartment she lives in is actually an apart-hotel it's not residential lettings. Which again is proof that she doesn't have the paperwork or proof of income to rent or buy a normal property. So maybe that's why she can't be registered at the address or have her bills go there?

You can rent the apartment next door to her on booking.com 🤣 which is why there were prostitutes working from the flat next door 😂

#lifegoals #bossbitchmama #boss babe 🥴 are you fuck Naomi
no way! How can she live there if it’s an apart hotel? Also how did you find it

Reactions: 2

Bonbonbon20

She really is thick as pig shit 😂 Q - ‘do you need to replace your implants after ten years A - ‘no I have lifetime guarantee on mine’ 1. The lifetime guarantee is applicable to the rupture of the implant or capsular contracture. So unless you need your implants removed as they are a medical threat to your life/health - you will need to replace them yourself. Thick. As. Shit.
Agreed! I just saw it and rolled my eyes I’m not surprised she said that. No surgeon will ever say those implants will last you the rest of your life. Because they won’t.

Helicopter68

She definitely knows what he’s done. I know that, because she told me a few years back exactly what he was in prison for and told me to google it, which I did. That was before her Dad was put away aswell. She told me later when her Dad got sent to prison and she said it was a long sentence, but she didn’t tell me what for. She said she’d met Jonathan through her Dad as they were friends, so it sounds as though they were both living the same lifestyle and she’s grown up with it, like it’s normal. She told me she didn’t see much of her mum, and that her mum was really mentally unwell ; she said she has schizophrenia.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure on her story the other week she had a picture of her sister and mum? The account tagged was a lady with 'Graham', Naomi's maiden name? Unless this was a one off when she was seeing her x

the_moonins

VIP Member
Didn’t she have her lashes done yesterday?? Where are they?? Doesn’t she know anyone who’s good at their job ffs!! Lashes that last a day… nails that bleed…
BB1FC1AB-1FC4-4E81-B327-F93A9754F6C0.png

JLHx

In this article by the MEN, ‘Rachel’ who sounds a little bit too much like Naomi says “tattle users got hold of court and prison information”… urm yeah, the ones published by MEN - the original article, that disclosed Jonathan’s full name, pictures of him and detailed his participation in the case? Why would she give an interview to the media outlet that reported it the closest?
Crazy she would out herself like that and lead more people here where they will see the truth 👀

Lolarose1994

I’m sorry my husband deals with my car call me old fashioned but he takes my car to garage even more proof daddy jonfun isn’t around !!
I was going to say the same because I'm clueless about my car my partner takes care of all that, I thought Jonathan would of done the same! But then again she's a boss bitch herself

happygoluckyX

Her post today made me angry. She posted videos of her boy dancing which was cute. But in those posts were loads of other children, faces not covered ect. I don’t have my child on Instagram and that’s my choice. But for you to just post other people’s children is rude, and disrespectful!!! No faces hidden. Your fella is in prison hun, with the kids of people we are trying to
Protect our kids from .