Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

the_moonins

VIP Member
She’s probably craving a big sausage if you get my drift 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s probably why she can’t eat it 🤣🤣😂🤣
Well, also let’s not forget that Jonafun watched that documentary (in prison) about processed foods, so he’d likely have something to say about sausages being bad for you. You know… because he’s all about being healthy and stuff what with being a heroin dealer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Emma3663

Fucking hell. Everything that’s happened in the world for the last year and all she bangs on about is how she’s had her maternity leave ‘stolen’ from her and how it’s not fair and she should have it extended - there’s people killing themselves because they’ve lost their businesses, homes and families. Mothers starving themselves so they can feed their kids who a year ago had thriving businesses. What a grade a CUNT she is.

• Heart

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
Had my nails done today in a Salford hair and beauty salon, won’t name names but the head stylist/owner is definitely on this thread or reads this thread 😂 It all stemmed from someone who was having their hair done called the bun she had in a Naomi bun and the hairdresser said don’t get me started on Naomi Clarke and proceeded to tell the customer about her lies and passive aggressiveness and about jonafun and his drug dealing. I was sat there laughing my head off. Please step forward salon owner and take a god damn bow 🙇🏻‍♀️

But she keeps posting she's fully booked til August. Fully booked for what 30 minutes a day?!
Her salon is permanently empty, she’s doing that to save face. I absolutely hate the bars on the windows of the salon. Makes it conveniently look like some kind of hair prison.

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Fucking hilarious that she thinks she can open a salon and do 2 people a week and then portray the image that she’s smashing it and shattered from all the graft 🤣

Absolutely no graft in that building since the plasterers went in and did the walls.

Brush ya slimey teeth at home you rat

• Haha

Forthecraic

Chatty Member
Wow, shocked to find this thread and read the wiki. I follow her, have done since her old account and had no idea about any of this. I was totally sucked in. I did wonder how she got her new account so big so quickly then get the salon after not working all that time. Never seems to worry about money and appeared to have a perfect Instagram life. Assumed her husband had a well paid career. My Eyes have been opened😮

• Haha
  • Heart
“We don’t get out much”
Well, he doesn’t… he’s in prison 😂
“We’re a normal family”
Normal as in, father has been in prison most of your son’s life, and you’re on social media every day pretending he isn’t?! Yeah, that’s normal!
View attachment 630498
Well normal for her seeing as her dad is in prison too... 😜
I’m so happy to have found this thread, it’s made my morning... and my afternoon! 😂 I have been wondering about her partner since her bouncy blows account, but she didn’t have a tattle, so to discover this is iconic!
It makes no sense to me, why she would take his surname, post pictures of him with his face covered up and to talk about him all the time, if she actually didn’t want people to know who he was!
Also just a random side note she posted a Q&A when she was pregnant or a new mum, and she said that she was enjoying the fact that you couldn’t have visitors in Covid as it was just the three of them and she wasn’t close to her family. She’s even said herself she’s completely obsessed with him. Which I’ve always thought is v unusual after ten years, but makes more sense knowing he’s been inside for most of it 😂
I always KNEW there was more to it so thank god for tattle angels, haha. I tried looking him up on Fb and IG, but never thought to try the Manchester Evening News 🤣

Annue

VIP Member
Really struggling for content! 😂 Really want a bacon or sausage butty but nowhere sells them round here. But I don’t eat sausage usually and probably wouldn’t have bacon. And I still breastfeed (obviously). Hope she’s still got her toothpaste at the busy salon for after her tuna butty 😂
She’s probably craving a big sausage if you get my drift 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s probably why she can’t eat it 🤣🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Emma3663

Fucking Howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣 feel wrecked for her.
He must have mentioned that dessert at their last visitation
View attachment 652456
To be a good liar you need a good memory, she can post all she wants and pretend jonafuns there, but then when she *literally* says she’s a single mum, or posts ‘independent Queen day’ on Father’s Day - she totally fucks herself up as well as the multiple stories a day about how she’s such a bad bitch boss mama as she does it all alone. Make it make sense Naomi. Like I said, pretend all you want that jonafuns not back inside, but at least keep your story straight. 🥴🥴🥴

Mumof2

Absolutely full of shit this girl. I’m so embarrassed for her. Don’t put ask me anything boxes up if you don’t want people to ask.

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Your description of her as a punched baked potato still makes me howl 😂😂😂
If you went to a spud picking field and pulled one up out of the soil, dusted a little bit of dirt off it but not all of it - it would be an absolute ringer for our Bouncy Blow Baggy Boobed Boss Biatch.. I’d bet this months wages on it 🤣

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
Conjugal visits aren’t legal in the UK, he’ll have had a home visit! If he was moved to an open prison at the end of his sentence, towards the end of the open prison stretch, they will allow home visits for the day and then maybe overnight. This is done for people that have been in prison for a long sentence for non violent crimes etc so that’ll be how Sul was conceived!
What a lovely story for Sul when he gets older!

• Haha
  • Sick