Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t say without getting the salon owner in trouble because we know Naomi reads here. She would probably start posting about them being a troll when they might not even read here, she did it to her best mate so she would do it to anyone else 😂 all I will say is that the salon is in Monton and is a long standing salon 🕵🏻‍♀️
So true. She'd be fumin that they can do more than one client a day too 😆. Monton Rd alone is pretty much hairdressers and cafes haha I'll have to start treating myself more and try them all out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So true. She'd be fumin that they can do more than one client a day too 😆. Monton Rd alone is pretty much hairdressers and cafes haha I'll have to start treating myself more and try them all out.
Haha it is isn’t it, I shouldn’t have noted that it was the salon owner when I first commented and then I would be able to give me clues. Walk in with your hair in a bun in each salon you go in and ask if they like your Naomi bun 😂 you’ll soon be greeted by a red rant!

• Haha
I’ll come with you, one nail per salon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Naomi I really wouldn’t tit yourself about 1M views on TikTok, literallt anything goes ‘viral’ on there, I saw a video the other day and it was literally a video of a frog jumping on the pavement and it had 26M views, not even joking either. So don’t give up your ‘day job’ of one client a day Naomi.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also why is she saying it was her followers who started #naomibun it was defo her who begged everyone to tag it 😳

Reactions: 7
Also why is she saying it was her followers who started #naomibun it was defo her who begged everyone to tag it 😳
Omg exactly what I was thinking!! I’ve followed her since she had like 3k followers and she used to beg everyone to hash tag Naomibun 🥲🥲🥲 and now she’s trying to make out her followers are the ones who started it 🤣🤣 she makes me cringe baddddd

bleeping Howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣 feel wrecked for her.
He must have mentioned that dessert at their last visitation
8D728479-AF8C-48E2-B5C0-F0EA9302250C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping Howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣 feel wrecked for her.
He must have mentioned that dessert at their last visitation
View attachment 652456
To be a good liar you need a good memory, she can post all she wants and pretend jonafuns there, but then when she *literally* says she’s a single mum, or posts ‘independent Queen day’ on Father’s Day - she totally fucks herself up as well as the multiple stories a day about how she’s such a bad witch boss mama as she does it all alone. Make it make sense Naomi. Like I said, pretend all you want that jonafuns not back inside, but at least keep your story straight. 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 9
To be a good liar you need a good memory, she can post all she wants and pretend jonafuns there, but then when she *literally* says she’s a single mum, or posts ‘independent Queen day’ on Father’s Day - she totally fucks herself up as well as the multiple stories a day about how she’s such a bad witch boss mama as she does it all alone. Make it make sense Naomi. Like I said, pretend all you want that jonafuns not back inside, but at least keep your story straight. 🥴🥴🥴
She’s absolutely thick as duck 🤣

It’s obvious by watching her stories most days that Sully is either with her or her child minder friend when she’s working.

PSA that ridiculous bun she bums the duck out of is tit and ruins your blow dry
If you want to keep your blow dry looking flicky then when you go to bed, put your hair in a high pony then pin curl the pony tail back on itself in sections so you end up with a bun

thank me later tattle bastards

xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 14
PSA that ridiculous bun she bums the duck out of is tit and ruins your blow dry
If you want to keep your blow dry looking flicky then when you go to bed, put your hair in a high pony then pin curl the pony tail back on itself in sections so you end up with a bun

thank me later tattle bastards

xoxo
The Blair Bun… let’s make it a thing 😋😋😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Struggling to walk up a hill carrying your toddler one handed... Oh my godddd, what are we gonna do if we can't make it? *gurn face*

Just a thought, maybe it would be easier if you PUT THE bleeping PHONE DOWN, NAOMI.

That's not even a hill though is it? It's a slight incline by the looks of IT.

Attachments

• Haha
Struggling to walk up a hill carrying your toddler one handed... Oh my godddd, what are we gonna do if we can't make it? *gurn face*

Just a thought, maybe it would be easier if you PUT THE bleeping PHONE DOWN, NAOMI.

That's not even a hill though is it? It's a slight incline by the looks of IT.
Probably them boobs weighing her down that's why she's struggling🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
The Blair Bun… let’s make it a thing 😋😋😋
E6FD0C1D-BD72-45CF-A0C2-76AE54700E24.jpeg

See exhibit A. I had it blown last night and I’ve just put it up like this for bed. Howling at the sudocrem. I’m due on so covered in spots

I’m due a trim tbh so looks a bit frizzy but it will be sound when I get up
xoxo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.