Nanna Bea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s thick. She posts videos of her from come dine with me with her full name on the screen and her street, then tells people off for using her full name.

Reactions: 9
Why would you take photos of random strangers in town to show someone. Does she realise a troll is someone saying bad things not saying they saw people dressed similar

Reactions: 3
Trolls🤣 they all scream troll when it’s someone telling them what they don’t want to hear!!

My mums 64 and looks MUCH younger than Nanabea! She looks at least 75 lol
Can't stand how rude she is to people and think she knows it all, daft bint

She’s on a mad one in the comments on the age post tonight😂😂

Also can’t believe she’s only 61 😳
I better go view it before she takes it down like she usually does when enough people dont agree with her! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
She’s blocked me! No clue why as all I am is nice on her tiktoks. Grumpy cow!

Reactions: 4
If you don’t say nana looks good or her food looks good she says bye bye or calls you a troll 😂😂

Reactions: 6
God help anyone who criticises her! I think she’s led a very basic life and this little taste of ‘fame’ has well and truly made her believe she’s something special. Her food is standard nana grub and the way she slaps it onto the plates and sloshes gravy around is getting really stale now. Why does she always address herself as ‘nana’, like she’s the central character in a crap sitcom? She acts like she and her family are comedy geniuses, when in reality, her twin sons both seem like they have special needs. I could go on and on about how she irritates me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
And for someone who’s supposedly so into food and cooking, why is it so badly planned? Hardly any countertops, no place to prepare all of her very basic meat and two veg! For someone so obsessed with cleaning and scrubbing, it looks a little bit grubby imo!

And for someone who’s supposedly so into food and cooking, why is it so badly planned? Hardly any countertops, no place to prepare all of her very basic meat and two veg! For someone so obsessed with cleaning and scrubbing, it looks a little bit grubby imo!
I agree! I’ve just seen her tiktok about her poison being cheese and wine…. Yeh I’m not sure they mean a block of cheddar 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.