Nanna Bea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are cottoning on to her now! Can't believe she thinks she's a massive tiktok star!
She's supposed to be appearing on Blankety Blank on BBC1 soon 🙄
Also she made a comment saying all night shift workers have terrible problems with their bowels? Umm no? My other half works nights and doesn't? It's the shite food you cook!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People are cottoning on to her now! Can't believe she thinks she's a massive tiktok star!
She's supposed to be appearing on Blankety Blank on BBC1 soon 🙄
Also she made a comment saying all night shift workers have terrible problems with their bowels? Umm no? My other half works nights and doesn't? It's the shite food you cook!
Wonder what anyone dared to say.

I used to quite like nana bea until I saw someone say on here about the comments since then I've looked a few times and she is not nice to her followers at all. With some comments I'm unsure if it's a dry sense of humour but most is just rude. I'm guessing by the comments about eating doing a 12 hour shift she's never worked a 12 hour day shift in care. I've done 12 hour days and been lucky if I've had a cup of coffee and had chance to use the bathroom let alone eat a full meal. And that accent is extremely put on don't know if its getting worse or I'm getting more annoyed with it 😂

Reactions: 7
334k followers 🤣🤣 Hardly a big account is it! One of my friends has double that and is modest and down to earth with it

She's acting like she's got millions, poor David, everything she does revolves around social media

Reactions: 3
In my opinion she's had a boring mundane life and now thinks she's something special because old people on tiktok are a bit of a novelty. It won't last and she'll be forgotten soon enough.

Reactions: 10
Can you imagine working with her though, so full of herself, bet they never hear the end of it lol

Reactions: 10
For some weird reason she’s lied on one of her videos tonight about where the carvery is 🙈🙈 it is in the town the person stated

Reactions: 2
So apparently some family were discussing her at the next table whilst she was at Toby Cavery. I feel like she made up that story. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is just a scruffy cow, the cleaning video made me laugh, for someone married all those years why is their house so basic and scruffy?

Reactions: 9
For some weird reason she’s lied on one of her videos tonight about where the carvery is 🙈🙈 it is in the town the person stated
She’s from Keighley, and after seeing the clip from when she was on come dine with me I know exactly what street she lives on so she’s really not that careful about keeping her location secret.

Reactions: 3
I had thought she lived in Bradford as I seem to remember her saying it once but maybe she was just saying somewhere near by. I'm wondering if something has happened as someone asked under one of rhe recent videos where she came from and she only said west Yorkshire as too dangerous or something to say the town

She’s from Keighley, and after seeing the clip from when she was on come dine with me I know exactly what street she lives on so she’s really not that careful about keeping her location secret.
Yeah she does. she said in the comments though that she wasn’t at Keighley Toby Carvery when it quite clearly is 😂

I had thought she lived in Bradford as I seem to remember her saying it once but maybe she was just saying somewhere near by. I'm wondering if something has happened as someone asked under one of rhe recent videos where she came from and she only said west Yorkshire as too dangerous or something to say the town
Keighley is quite a dangerous town 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I mean come on, surely any decent person if they heard someone talking about them and the location they live would turn around and make the kids day if they were such big fans?! It just dont sound real to me.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.