Nanna Bea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nana is a smug little nana, pleased she’s scored a slot on one of the least watched shows on tv! Her hunger to be ‘famous’ borders on desperation.

Reactions: 11
Nana is a smug little nana, pleased she’s scored a slot on one of the least watched shows on tv! Her hunger to be ‘famous’ borders on desperation.
What could she be doing though I mean her cooking is just plain and very uninspiring.

Reactions: 2
I used to like this old lady but lately it seems she's getting above her 4ft11 station. She seems to think she's important in some way. Blocking people for not having same opinion as her. Seen she's coming on Blankety Blank too something else I won't watch. Her food seems pretty unedible and quite frankly rank. Seen her getting sly digs in about what people are saying also. I'd hate to work alongside her, her attitude stinks

Reactions: 8
What could she be doing though I mean her cooking is just plain and very uninspiring.
Looks like the video has disappeared. Oh no, could this mean Channel 4 have pulled the plug on nana’s appearance? Maybe the show’s budget couldn’t cope with her backstage rider of a big block of Cathedral City and a bottle of Aldi wine 😂😂😂

Honestly, the way she goes on, you’d think she was inventing the wheel cooking-wise!! It’s bog-standard scran slapped on a plate and covered in thick gravy - really old-fashioned stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It seems gaining a following has gone to her head she used to seem a lovely woman but when her following started to grow she became not so nice

Reactions: 2
It seems gaining a following has gone to her head she used to seem a lovely woman but when her following started to grow she became not so nice
It seems she's likes typing the word blocked 🤣 She hasn't a clue what a troll is to be honest. I've never seen anyone be truly horrible to her.

Reactions: 4
I also used to like her but the Tiktok “fame” has seriously gone to her head she really thinks she’s something special when in reality she’s just a cantankerous old bat.I also reckon she’s lying about her age there is no way she’s 61 I put her at 75 at least.

Reactions: 8
I also used to like her but the Tiktok “fame” has seriously gone to her head she really thinks she’s something special when in reality she’s just a cantankerous old bat.I also reckon she’s lying about her age there is no way she’s 61 I put her at 75 at least.
shes 61???????

Wow the dinners havent done her much good then!

Reactions: 7
shes 61???????

Wow the dinners havent done her much good then!
I know!!! And she bangs on about people telling her she looks young - who are these people?!!! She looks 70 plus. Also, her lick-arse followers were saying she looks “trim” and nana was all bashful and said it’s because she “never sits still”. Trim? Really? I need my eyes tested then! I’m not fat shaming her,but she loves herself so much that she doesn’t see her own faults and her followers are enablers!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well my parents are 73 and 74 and she looks the same age as them if not older. She's kidding herself if she thinks she looks younger than her age!

God help anyone who criticises her! I think she’s led a very basic life and this little taste of ‘fame’ has well and truly made her believe she’s something special. Her food is standard nana grub and the way she slaps it onto the plates and sloshes gravy around is getting really stale now. Why does she always address herself as ‘nana’, like she’s the central character in a crap sitcom? She acts like she and her family are comedy geniuses, when in reality, her twin sons both seem like they have special needs. I could go on and on about how she irritates me!
I think you've got her bang on here. The sooner she fades back into obscurity the better!

Reactions: 3
She won’t fade into obscurity anytime soon - remember, she’s a major-league creator with a big account!! Move over Bella Poarch 😂😂😂

• Haha
Bloody hell, just seen her latest video - she was on Steph’s Packed Lunch...if you haven’t seen it, don’t worry 99.9% of the British public haven’t either!

She took the least embarrassing of her offspring, the youngest son Tom, the one who works in Asda. The loud daughter seems to be keeping a low profile lately, and the twin sons are just...strange. One of them is marrying the cross-eyed looking woman he met online and the other one works at Aldi. There’s nothing wrong with supermarket work, but there’s a staggering lack of aspiration in nana’s family. Maybe she should have promoted a bit of education amongst her kids...

• Haha
She really is on the beg on her latest Tiktok 🙄
‘Did you watch it?.. did you see me?’
NO! It’s on midday during the week when most normal people are working. And it’s sh*t!
‘Catch up?’ That would involve some effort. No thanks.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.