Nanna Bea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just a scruffy cow, the cleaning video made me laugh, for someone married all those years why is their house so basic and scruffy?
You are right it's so basic I think she done a tour once her bedroom is like a cheap B and B.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see she’s turned comments off her last few videos, probably because she’s practically mocking vegan/vegetarian preferences

Reactions: 6
Has she deleted the Veggie videos not sure it will go away just because she has deleted them

Reactions: 3
She’s probably been on here but then if she came on here I think she’d either join under ‘nana bea’ or make a tiktok 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m curious. On tiktok she doesn’t mark the pillow advert as an ad. On insta, part of it says paid partnership but should it also be marked #ad?

Reactions: 2
Blocked for saying an egg is overdone… I’ve seen it all now 😂😂😂!!! Comment isn’t mine by the way but just gave me a chuckle.
In all seriousness, this woman doesn’t deserve an account. Who does she think she is?! The pretty average 338.7k following must go straight to her head… very deluded. Oh and you work in healthcare, Beverley. Thought you’d know a thing or two about speaking to people with a bit of respect!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
But what does she even mean ‘but on a big account’ like it’s ok to write that on someone with -100 followers? duck off nanna, and I had a nanna and we didn’t pronounce it like you, you turd

Reactions: 5
I thought she was okay till I read her comments to people, definitely the type to give you a clip round the ear if you look at her wrong 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.