Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
God help anyone who criticises her! I think she’s led a very basic life and this little taste of ‘fame’ has well and truly made her believe she’s something special. Her food is standard nana grub and the way she slaps it onto the plates and sloshes gravy around is getting really stale now. Why does she always address herself as ‘nana’, like she’s the central character in a crap sitcom? She acts like she and her family are comedy geniuses, when in reality, her twin sons both seem like they have special needs. I could go on and on about how she irritates me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
Ok I feel like I'm going to hell for this but when I look at her sons one word comes to mind…….Inbred 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 23

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Does anyone follow her? I really liked her at first, plating her dinners up etc. But now I feel she’s too try hard, and very arrogant in her replies. I’ve really gone off her!

Reactions: 20

ownitbabs

Chatty Member
My submission for the new thread😂-Mediocre meals and gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause nanna never stops

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

diglet

Chatty Member
It's soo annoying that she tries to claim she's a "young" nanna when she eats like a toothless geriatric,decorates like she's blind and dresses like worzel gummage.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
You know I sometimes question my morals by being on this website and slagging off creators but I have no guilt over the things I say about Nana bea, she’s a nasty self absorbed, big headed old bat.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
I can’t lie, she’s my secret obsession! You know when you totally can’t stand someone to the point that you enjoy not being able to stand them? That’s what the nana is to me!! She’s everything that sets my teeth on edge wrapped up in one obnoxious little package - I can’t get enough Dr Freud!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Imagine, you get pregnant at 17, married at 18, live in the same basic house all your married life, work low paid jobs, have more kids, you can’t drive, your husband doesn’t drive, your kids don’t aspire to anything more than working in supermarkets... suddenly you get an audience on a social media app and it goes to your head. You e always wanted attention and suddenly strangers are telling you you’re wonderful and buying you stuff and companies send you stuff for a bit of free advertising. You feel famous and talk to the people who gave you your micro “fame” like crap. After all, it’s all about you.

Now before people say I’m looking down my nose at her life, I’m not. I’m sure many people with her background are very happy with their lives. However, this woman is a social media junkie who obviously craves the attention her life hasn’t given her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

DellaC

VIP Member
I'm not much of a poet but my suggestion is:

Nana Bea is a twat.

To the point I think🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12