Nanna Bea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow her? I really liked her at first, plating her dinners up etc. But now I feel she’s too try hard, and very arrogant in her replies. I’ve really gone off her!

Reactions: 20
Yes she seems to be quite nasty in some of her comments, fair enough if they were being trolls but some are damn right rude and arrogant replies.
Also she deleted her post about advertising oodies? Did they drop her that quick? No mention of it today!
Don't think she's the nice person she likes to portray

Reactions: 10
She totally exaggerates her accent I’m sure! And they are not chips when they are fried to a crisp, move on nanna

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes she seems to be quite nasty in some of her comments, fair enough if they were being trolls but some are damn right rude and arrogant replies.
Also she deleted her post about advertising oodies? Did they drop her that quick? No mention of it today!
Don't think she's the nice person she likes to portray
I saw that but didn’t see any more posts. Maybe they have?

She totally exaggerates her accent I’m sure! And they are not chips when they are fried to a crisp, move on nanna
Well to me they’re like Friday nights chips that the takeaway has re fried 20 times and served you on a Tuesday! But dare to disagree with her and you’re blocked or she’s rude to you

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow her? I really liked her at first, plating her dinners up etc. But now I feel she’s too try hard, and very arrogant in her replies. I’ve really gone off her!
Same, had to unfollow a while ago. Felt she was becoming almost aggressive, and very arrogant. Also don’t care for all the family videos/holiday etc, just stick to your core content, no one’s interested 🙄

Same, had to unfollow a while ago. Felt she was becoming almost aggressive, and very arrogant. Also don’t care for all the family videos/holiday etc, just stick to your core content, no one’s interested 🙄
I had second hand embarrassment when she filmed all her caravan holiday!

Reactions: 10
It's all the love she was showing to Lawrence that did me. "love you son" was her words. Disgusting that she loves someone that's obviously violent and taking advantage of people. All the big ones stick together and they are all as bad as each other. Her meals are standard at best. Her accent is very exaggerated and for me, she can shove a bee up her arse.

Reactions: 9
It's all the love she was showing to Lawrence that did me. "love you son" was her words. Disgusting that she loves someone that's obviously violent and taking advantage of people. All the big ones stick together and they are all as bad as each other. Her meals are standard at best. Her accent is very exaggerated and for me, she can shove a bee up her arse.
She’s just genuinely irritating and thinks she’s absolutely hilarious and something she’s not, desperate for fame and to be on tele, her food is just normal everyday food that is always over cooked 🤣 I don’t get peoples obsession

Reactions: 7
She always pops up on my fyp but she's one of them I just don't see the fascination with and the attention and compliments have clearly gone to her head. Tbh I generally find older people on tiktok a bit cringe, only exception is its_j_dog.

Reactions: 5
She’s just genuinely irritating and thinks she’s absolutely hilarious and something she’s not, desperate for fame and to be on tele, her food is just normal everyday food that is always over cooked 🤣 I don’t get peoples obsession
She’s been on the TV a few times! Total wipeout and come dine with me!

I had second hand embarrassment when she filmed all her caravan holiday!
& and NO ONE in her family wants to be filmed!

Reactions: 3
She always pops up on my fyp but she's one of them I just don't see the fascination with and the attention and compliments have clearly gone to her head. Tbh I generally find older people on tiktok a bit cringe, only exception is its_j_dog.
You are not wrong, I think that about Tracysfunwithbanter, she seems a fun older lady but she wears certain brands and trainers in bright colours cringe.

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she say at the start she would never do ads? I vaguely remember her saying that she wouldn’t ever do it and that she did something but gave it to charity??

not sure if anybody can remember.

She lives in the next town to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.