Nanna Bea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so young and fun-loving, sitting in Nando’s sucking on a beer bottle and recording herself! Just wait for the comments about how amazing she is yada yada.

Reactions: 2
That Granddaughter doesn’t strike me as the kind of kid that loves going to “posh cocktail” bars. Bev talking out of her Fanny again no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not a cocktail in sight, maybe she's just in there to hide from the paparazzi

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does Bev pronounce Nana the way she does?? NA-NA. Never in my life have I heard someone say it that way. Sounds ridiculous

Reactions: 7
Why does Bev pronounce Nana the way she does?? NA-NA. Never in my life have I heard someone say it that way. Sounds ridiculous
She has to emphasise the syllables becaus her followers are mentally challenged

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s waited for people to hate on the period pants but because literally no one has she’s just liking all the comments.

Hahahaha OMG guys look at her new post before she deletes it.. literally EVERY single comment is disagreeing with her!! How is nana going to cope that not one person agrees with her?😲😲 so much for Mrs bees knees. bet she feels like a right dick hahaha it’s made my day!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahahaha OMG guys look at her new post before she deletes it.. literally EVERY single comment is disagreeing with her!! How is nana going to cope that not one person agrees with her?😲😲 so much for Mrs bees knees. bet she feels like a right dick hahaha it’s made my day!!
Bloody hell bet nanas got smoke coming out her ears reading so many bad comments. I’m waiting for the angry dwarf to write back to some of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Turns out nana did get recognised... not in a posh cocktail bar but in primark by a man with learning difficulties

Turns out nana did get recognised... not in a posh cocktail bar but in primark by a man with learning difficulties

It’s funny that she’s trying to look like she cares about people with disabilities, swear it wasn’t long ago she asked someone if they were on the spectrum as an insult
And of course she has a problem with period pants, she probably hasn’t had a period in 10 year. Also I noticed a new stain on her top, at least it’s not gravy eh😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.