Nanna Bea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She clearly expected everyone to jump on and say how disgusting period pants are and how funny she is for pointing them out.
She'd be getting excited waiting for the comments agreeing with her so she could respond one to later in her arm chair with the glass of wine feeling all superior.
'Yer know a 'onestly bleep beleeve wot a wo seein'. Don't undastand it me peeriud pants. Not right if yer ask me. Disgustin.'
Bet it gets quietly deleted in next few days.
What a nob.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is Mrs menopause arsed about period pants? Mind your own dusty fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She clearly expected everyone to jump on and say how disgusting period pants are and how funny she is for pointing them out.
She'd be getting excited waiting for the comments agreeing with her so she could respond one to later in her arm chair with the glass of wine feeling all superior.
'Yer know a 'onestly bleep beleeve wot a wo seein'. Don't undastand it me peeriud pants. Not right if yer ask me. Disgustin.'
Bet it gets quietly deleted in next few days.
What a nob.
God I hate my accent as I read this perfectly

Oof she’s a bit passive aggressive tonight ain’t she😂
Siiiiiiigh looks like I’m getting another tiktok account

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s so out of step that she thought she’d get support over making fun of period pants -she really got that one wrong!! Who’d have thought, a pair of knickers would be her downfall!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God I hate my accent as I read this perfectly

Siiiiiiigh looks like I’m getting another tiktok account
Me too she's starting drama to bring in views and maybe followers. What she at now on her BIG account still 347k? Can't seem to get passed that can she.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh her accent is soooo put on and fake. I genuinely used to like her in the early days but could you imagine working a nightshirt with her??

Reactions: 2
the way she says Victoria secret makes me wanna jump out my window. Bev no one from Yorkshire speaks like you do, especially emphasising random words mid sentence.

• Haha
She must be reading Tattle to mention it. And if it wasn't bothering her she wouldn't mention it None if the real BIG accounts mention it. Bev your mediocre account dire. Need to step it up for people to want to follow. You could try, I don't know for example , being nice to people. Or actually be interesting

the way she says Victoria secret makes me wanna jump out my window. Bev no one from Yorkshire speaks like you do, especially emphasising random words mid sentence.
Can you imagine what the staff were thinking if she infact went in to that shop 😂

• Haha
I don’t believe she’s never heard of these, they’ve been around for ages. What she really wanted to say was that she finds them disgusting and wanted others to say that 🙄

Reactions: 5
Oh her accent is soooo put on and fake. I genuinely used to like her in the early days but could you imagine working a nightshirt with her??
Her pronouncing Victoria secret made me want to die. Her accent sounds like when my husband does an impression of my Mum; loud and over the top!

Reactions: 3
I don’t believe she’s never heard of these, they’ve been around for ages. What she really wanted to say was that she finds them disgusting and wanted others to say that 🙄
Yeah I mean they have been talking and advertising them for a good while now. Not see them in your Take A Break or Bella or Good Housekeeping Guide 😂😂😂😂

I'm blocked and she's still annoying me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
She must be reading Tattle to mention it. And if it wasn't bothering her she wouldn't mention it None if the real BIG accounts mention it. Bev your mediocre account dire. Need to step it up for people to want to follow. You could try, I don't know for example , being nice to people. Or actually be interesting

Can you imagine what the staff were thinking if she infact went in to that shop 😂
She probably thought everyone that glanced at her for a second recognised her.

she’ll be reading now… HEY BEV, WERE WAITING FOR THE SPECTRUM COMMENT APOLOGY.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She probably thought everyone that glanced at her for a second recognised her.

she’ll be reading now… HEY BEV, WERE WAITING FOR THE SPECTRUM COMMENT APOLOGY.
I know i still am and her if her boys have something along these lines she should know better.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.