Nanna Bea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s totally different- you can stay in one house and upgrade like your mum has done. I’m talking about staying put and doing nothing, which is what Bev has done. I’m not backtracking, I just think there’s a massive lack of imagination that’s gone into her house. Wouldn’t you want some comfort to show for years of hard work? It just seems so bare bones and basic.
No I get what you mean, my grandpa and auntie have done nothing with their houses!

Reactions: 3
My submission for the new thread😂-Mediocre meals and gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause nanna never stops

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
New thread suggestion - Nanna’s never wrong or you’re blocked for good, she looks old for her age and she makes bad food.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone’s asked nana if she shaves hairy crackling. Oh, it’s the little things in life that give me pleasure!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not much of a poet but my suggestion is:

Nana Bea is a twit.

To the point I think🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nanna bea foods tit, house a tip, Yorkshire grit or just a tit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Imagine being related to nana, knowing every Christmas you are getting jars of her pickled delights 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So is there no skirting on her chimney breast or did she paper over it? Bizarre either way. That paper looks awful with those curtains, one of the plain colours from the paper would have been much nicer. Also, the video with her crusty feet and ancient flip flops, just no!! :sick:

Reactions: 7
So is there no skirting on her chimney breast or did she paper over it? Bizarre either way. That paper looks awful with those curtains, one of the plain colours from the paper would have been much nicer. Also, the video with her crusty feet and ancient flip flops, just no!! :sick:
From what I can make out the wallpaper is over the skirting such a weird thing for a wallpapering veteran to do.

Shes off out to some "posh" cocktail bars in Leeds today looking like she's on the school run make an effort Bev.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is absolutely begging for people to approach her so she can feel famous and brag about having fans.
i bet it infuriates her that she doesn't get mobbed whereever she goes. Absolute sad case.

Reactions: 5
She is absolutely begging for people to approach her so she can feel famous and brag about having fans.
i bet it infuriates her that she doesn't get mobbed whereever she goes. Absolute sad case.
She reeks of desperation and probably gravy. I don't live far from Leeds I'd love to go and approach her and ask her why her attitude is soo bad I bet she wouldn't be pleased with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my goodness, nana in her anorak hitting the posh cocktail bars of Leeds! It would make her life if people recognised her - let’s hope they don’t!!

Nana has promised things could get “messy” - don’t you wish she was your grandma?!! I’ve been seriously calculating if I can get from Cheshire to Leeds in order to witness the aforementioned messiness, but then I realised I have a life!

• Haha
Oh my goodness, nana in her anorak hitting the posh cocktail bars of Leeds! It would make her life if people recognised her - let’s hope they don’t!!

Nana has promised things could get “messy” - don’t you wish she was your grandma?!! I’ve been seriously calculating if I can get from Cheshire to Leeds in order to witness the aforementioned messiness, but then I realised I have a life!
I doubt the clientelle of the "posh" cocktail bars in Leeds are avid nannabeard followers, she's more chance of being recognised in wilko or aldi.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope someone goes up to nana and tells her she smells like chip fat, her wallpapering skills are shite and her dinners look like scraps out of a bin!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That woman is in Wetherspoons and I refuse to accept she goes anywhere else

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.