Nanna Bea #7 Minging food and an old sky box. Will she chuck out those honking socks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Grandper Daaave has been using it to piss in when he's had about ten tinnies of Stella.
bleeping howling 😭😭😭 that’s why all the doors are shut then, must be one of them men that walks round like the trevi fountain after he’s had 2 many and thinks every rooms a toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She would do the same as what she does on her nightshifts. Sit on her arse, be exempt from everything and whinge.
she wouldn’t eat the food anyway.
Well I think her food is comparable to a Roos anus, she wouldn’t know the difference

Reactions: 3
I’d give my salary to smack her just once

“Rice is for novices” duck off Bev you ugly pig. How are you gonna tell Asian people how to eat their own bleeping food. Orrrrr I dislike her

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So she follows an AD (a terrible one!) with stuffing her nasty gob with a £1 meal?! Many people will genuinely need that, she doesn’t.

Reactions: 4
Why does she pout so much? Does she think she’s 25?? Or has “influencer” gone to her head??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.