Nanna Bea #7 Minging food and an old sky box. Will she chuck out those honking socks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What tv shows has beggy been on? CDWM, Cannonball, blankety blank, can’t cook won’t cook….I know there are more
Seasiders I think it's called. Full series on you tube. The Stewart family feature heavily

Reactions: 2
I've never followed this old crater but I've been seeing a lot recently about her being a bitter old hag so thought I'd pop on this thread and see what she's about. It has not disappointed 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve never laughed so much at anything online but this thread and the beckijones one has me in tears daily. bleeping old crater hahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m bleeping vibrating with laughter catching up on this thread, Nanna Bastard has killed me off hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whys she acting assed about the footy tonight for views and content?! When she got told about why people specifically northerners hate the sun aka Scum newspaper for the lies they told about the Hillsborough disaster and the 97 she replied 'Oh I'm not bothered love, it's a paper, I don't follow football'

Jumping on yet another bandwagon you decrepid, rancid, ald piss head. I've seen better looking bagheads by mine, than Beverly. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.