Nanna Bea #7 Minging food and an old sky box. Will she chuck out those honking socks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe the amount of people licking her hoop on the dungarees post. She looks absolutely awful and if my nana came out wearing them she would be told they need 2 go in the bin 😂
I'm blocked I need to see this lol

Reactions: 1
The dumb tit needs to learn how to spell. Bev it’s earning, I’m pretty sure you learn basic spelling like that in primary school. 🙄
That’s not the first time I’ve noticed her very poor grip on basic spelling and grammar, yet she’s quick to rudely correct others if they make a type fault.
She is one of those who doesn’t know the difference between THERE, THEY’RE and THEIR
Get in the bleeping bin
She’s probably seething over all Sevda’s gifted tit 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This just came up on mine and I dint know if he's taking the piss out of her of what 🤔 nanna cunto in the wild!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This just came up on mine and I dint know if he's taking the piss out of her of what 🤔 nanna cunto in the wild!!!
Is he not the staff sergeant godson or something she kept showing off recently when they came to visit?

Reactions: 3
After buying her cheap wine she then goes for a cheap lunch - thought she was big time now raking it in apparently?!
Probs tagging the pr team in hope of a few tinnies for grandpa dave and some halal corned beef

Reactions: 5
Love how rattled she gets by the ‘where’s grandpa Dave’ question. Her reply still makes no sense - how’s he walking Ted when he’s always there when she returns from the #nightshift - otherwise, he ‘sits in another room’? That’s just a bit…odd. I’m sure Dave is delighted to learn his loving wife doesn’t even want to see him after work. I’m sure she’s said he’s at work before - she just trips over her own lies.
He will be doing his morning paper round seen him in the mornings

Reactions: 4
Nearly spat my brew out - would go on I’m a celebrity!!! Don’t you have to be a celebrity????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.