Nanna Bea #7 Minging food and an old sky box. Will she chuck out those honking socks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loooool a legend, that made me spit my coffee out 😂 more like a dried up old prune.. a legend though 😂😂😂😂

Rancid woman. Hopefully somebody in the street puts her in her place! Bet she wouldn’t be so cocky then would she, no block button and dumb followers backing her!

Reactions: 7
She’s bleeping unbelievable! She’s a legend??!!!

A bleeping legend!!! Legend in her own lunchtime! How bloody much does she think of herself? She boils my piss! I think her fans are gonna change their tune reading her nasty replies, not such a sweet Nanna…
Exactly! That amount of followers has obviously gone to her head and the fact she's been on " gameshows" on the telly she seems to think she some sort of bleeping celebrity 🤣 her self importance is astonishing! Half them followers are probably bots, bought by bev & dead accounts anyway silly cow

Reactions: 8
The comment left about the photography was absolutely horrible 😳 that girl wasn’t even being nasty

Reactions: 12
Well I hope this earnings you proudly boast about has been declared to HMRC Bev

Just to make sure I’ve sent a query to them anyway
The dumb tit needs to learn how to spell. Bev it’s earning, I’m pretty sure you learn basic spelling like that in primary school. 🙄
That’s not the first time I’ve noticed her very poor grip on basic spelling and grammar, yet she’s quick to rudely correct others if they make a type fault.

Reactions: 10
Apparently she doesn't want grandper Dave up her bum in a morning...TMI Beverly

And what's with the dungarees?? She looks like one of the worzels
My nan and grandad were married nearly 70 years.. the first thing they’d want to do after a shift at work would be to see each other.. my parents - the same. Me and my fella - the same. I’m sure it’s not for all couples but the amount of people who are commenting ‘realistic marriage’ and ‘this is how a marriage survives..’ can’t speak for everyone.
this being said.. I wouldn’t want to see that old trout at any time of the day!

Reactions: 10
My nan and grandad were married nearly 70 years.. the first thing they’d want to do after a shift at work would be to see each other.. my parents - the same. Me and my fella - the same. I’m sure it’s not for all couples but the amount of people who are commenting ‘realistic marriage’ and ‘this is how a marriage survives..’ can’t speak for everyone.
this being said.. I wouldn’t want to see that old trout at any time of the day!
I do the same as you but then, I actually like my husband and enjoy spending time with him. Seems like auld Bev would be happy if Dave wasn't there.

Also, I'm a celeb? You're not a celeb you deluded old c*nt, you're just a mean old bag who needs bringing down a peg or two

Reactions: 9
eating a lot of Asian food now isn’t she 🤔 wonder if the people crawling up her wrinkly rhino arse about her pronunciation of “chutney and roti” have gone to her head. Fuckin hate the sweaty rat

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t get over she called herself a ‘legend’ that tickled me 😂
Just some deluded woman that hides behind TikTok being a nasty witch, begging for free holidays etc,

I know you read this bev, could you clean your manky washer out and change your bed sheets and maybe have a shower cos I can smell your fishy self through my screen. Lots of love 😘

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe the amount of people licking her hoop on the dungarees post. She looks absolutely awful and if my nana came out wearing them she would be told they need 2 go in the bin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe the amount of people licking her hoop on the dungarees post. She looks absolutely awful and if my nana came out wearing them she would be told they need 2 go in the bin 😂
As my Nana used to say- “she looks like a fat sausage in a thin skin”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She said grandpa Dave doesn’t have a mobile phone as well. No way on gods earth are they only in their 60’s. My great grandma in her 80’s has a phone and goes on FaceTime with us etc it’s so bizarre how old fashioned they are

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.