Nanna Bea #7 Minging food and an old sky box. Will she chuck out those honking socks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this a thing? Spending the day with you daughters husband? I've never heard of anyone doing that. Maybe with rest of family yeah but not alone. Something doesn't feel right about that. Shes always all over him. Klampits come to mind

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tbf her families gene pool looks more like a gene shotglass so I wouldn’t be surprised

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not Bev sat with her roti directly on the table 🤢 and pronouncing roti and chutney in a way that some people may think she’s taking the piss! Also #halal 🙄

Reactions: 11
New to this thread but came by because I commented on one of her videos and she blocked me 🤷🏻‍♀️ she’s absolutely vile, the way she talks to people in the comments is disgusting. I wanna smack her when she says roti or chutney 🤢

Reactions: 12
Not Bev sat with her roti directly on the table 🤢 and pronouncing roti and chutney in a way that some people may think she’s taking the piss! Also #halal 🙄
Linguistic racism is a thing- just look at what happened with Hank Azaria who was the voice of Apu in the simpsons, the little wankgoblin is clearly a closeted racist - You just know she still refers to the local corner shop as the discriminatory slur beginning with “p” shop

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Ewwwww she properly fancies her son in law. What’s he thinking, encouraging her like that? Vile.

Reactions: 8
Imagine how embarrassing it is being out with her with her camera out talking really loudly thinking she's cultural slurping food e everywhere 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Sorry for being really dense but why is she obsessed with halal? She comes up on my fyp and is just annoying.

Reactions: 5
Sorry for being really dense but why is she obsessed with halal? She comes up on my fyp and is just annoying.
Because she knows it’s a ‘controversial’ talking point and it gets the numbers up. Yes, she really is that sad. It also gives the illusion of her being ‘inclusive’. There is absolute no authenticity to it cause the next day she’ll eat ‘a big bit o’ pork’ or something.

Reactions: 10
Because she knows it’s a ‘controversial’ talking point and it gets the numbers up. Yes, she really is that sad. It also gives the illusion of her being ‘inclusive’. There is absolute no authenticity to it cause the next day she’ll eat ‘a big bit o’ pork’ or something.
Or bacon, she’s being disrespectful in my eyes the bin way she carries on, shes never once explained to her little followers what it means, hence the stupid comments like ‘does it taste the same’? My daughter is a revert and my son in law is also Muslim, she ofreally grinds my gears with all tit she spouts!😡😡😡 and who are all these twats commenting on great pronunciation of Asian words??

Or bacon, she’s being disrespectful in my eyes the bin way she carries on, shes never once explained to her little followers what it means, hence the stupid comments like ‘does it taste the same’? My daughter is a revert and my son in law is also Muslim, she ofreally grinds my gears with all tit she spouts!😡😡😡 and who are all these twats commenting on great pronunciation of Asian words??
Excuse my typos I’m tired

Ewwwww she properly fancies her son in law. What’s he thinking, encouraging her like that? Vile.
Bet she rubs his leg under table

New thread title maybe
Ding dang do, Nanna’d like a go on Richard's ‘Ding dang do’

or….. bish bash bosh, Bev would like to give Dickie a nosh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She's absolutely vile and I don't know what I've done to have her keep appearing on my fyp. She makes me feel sick. I'd love to see her in real life, poisonous little trog

Reactions: 7
She's absolutely vile and I don't know what I've done to have her keep appearing on my fyp. She makes me feel sick. I'd love to see her in real life, poisonous little trog
If you go in B&M or Home Bargains you see a plethora of Bevs. Always out and about with their equally fug children.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.