Nanna Bea #7 Minging food and an old sky box. Will she chuck out those honking socks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @shakenshake Congratulations you win a Tupperware container of unidentified slop fresh from Bev’s freezer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How can she go on about men sitting in a mucky house when her walls are white yet the ceiling and coving is a nice shade of 20 B&H

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @shakenshake Congratulations you win a Tupperware container of unidentified slop fresh from Bev’s freezer.
Omg thank you, after a crap day at work (yes big Bev, I actually do work as well) this is a nice surprise. I’ll take the slop to uni and put under the microscopes. Could be corn beef ‘ash or it could be frozen cake from her and Dave’s shotgun wedding. The possibilities are endless.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her cleanliness standards are vile, she needs to wash that white bee cushion, see the stain?!
and who mops BEFORE vacuuming?? No common sense whatsoever

Reactions: 14
Love how rattled she gets by the ‘where’s grandpa Dave’ question. Her reply still makes no sense - how’s he walking Ted when he’s always there when she returns from the #nightshift - otherwise, he ‘sits in another room’? That’s just a bit…odd. I’m sure Dave is delighted to learn his loving wife doesn’t even want to see him after work. I’m sure she’s said he’s at work before - she just trips over her own lies.

Reactions: 11
Love how rattled she gets by the ‘where’s grandpa Dave’ question. Her reply still makes no sense - how’s he walking Ted when he’s always there when she returns from the #nightshift - otherwise, he ‘sits in another room’? That’s just a bit…odd. I’m sure Dave is delighted to learn his loving wife doesn’t even want to see him after work. I’m sure she’s said he’s at work before - she just trips over her own lies.
She thinks she’s so funny doesn’t she…. “he’s in the cupboard” oh just shut your weird gob Bev
She’s trying to get gifted some kind of storage or something isn’t she

Reactions: 4
Does that poor dog spend all his time in the kitchen?
why does she have all her doors shut in her house? Opens her front door, then the kitchen, then the door to the stairs, then the bedroom.
She’s a strange individual

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Apparently she doesn't want grandper Dave up her bum in a morning...TMI Beverly

And what's with the dungarees?? She looks like one of the worzels

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She gets rattled cos she hates the fact that grandpa dave is of more interest lol

Reactions: 12
Does that poor dog spend all his time in the kitchen?
why does she have all her doors shut in her house? Opens her front door, then the kitchen, then the door to the stairs, then the bedroom.
She’s a strange individual
Its probably that age old idea of closing a door will prevent the spread of fire. Probably needed in that gaff, it’s a proper death trap with that oven.

Reactions: 7
State of that pad! Bet she didn’t put a new one on, also if I was mopping the whole house I’d change it at least twice, 3 if it was BEVERLYS

That poor dog needs a visit to the groomers he’s so grubby and probably smelly, poor thing 🙁

Its probably that age old idea of closing a door will prevent the spread of fire. Probably needed in that gaff, it’s a proper death trap with that oven.
She said this in a reply to someone the other day when they asked why the doors were closed

Reactions: 2
Omg, literally just caught up with all these threads. This woman is an absolute gif. When I initially came across her I would watch her videos when they came up on my FYP but had no real opinion of her until I saw her bizarre family 😳bunch of dullards. And is she duck 62!! Would make her a year older than my mum and she seriously looks like she is closer in age to my gran in her late 80s. Her cooking looks vile, she’s a rude old bleep and her washing machine gives me the boak!! No one at her age should be wanting to pass themselves off as a cute wee nana! 62 isn’t old but she just looks like a dried up old fud!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t even change her bedsheets the scruffy cow, yet shows people her cleaning.. maybe clean ya washer out ya scruff and change ya sheets and have a shower 😂😂

Reactions: 8
She did not just spray bleach around with the dog sat right there 😩

Bet she’s stinking in those pjs after cleaning. And putting the clean washing all over the floor 🤢

And her takeaway is #HALAL everyone, halal!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Honest to god she needs a good slap or 2
She’s bleeping unbelievable! She’s a legend??!!!
Honest to god she needs a good slap or 2
A bleeping legend!!! Legend in her own lunchtime! How bloody much does she think of herself? She boils my piss! I think her fans are gonna change their tune reading her nasty replies, not such a sweet Nanna…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.