Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s being snarky about the ham in coke because it’s famously how Nigella Lawson cooks it - or Nigel Lawson as thick Bev calls her! How dare Nigella be famous for cooking and get to be on tv! Also, Nigella is 62, making her a year older than Bev - mind boggling isn’t it!!
I love Bev getting sanctimonious about hardly ever eating red meat! Like stuffing herself full of pork, ham, sausages and processed meat with a side order of salt means she’s somehow healthier!
Jesus Christ, Nigella is a year older than Bev? I agree.... Totally mind boggling 🤯
Also, her wittering on about what coke does to your insides, when her arteries must be clogged as duck with all the fat and salt she consumes 🤣😂 I would point this out to her, but I am too nosey to risk being blocked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone see that TikTok she did today of someone asking if her grandson was single? 😭 She replied saying he’s just turned 14.
I’d have bleeping died 😂😂😂

She’s being snarky about the ham in coke because it’s famously how Nigella Lawson cooks it - or Nigel Lawson as thick Bev calls her! How dare Nigella be famous for cooking and get to be on tv! Also, Nigella is 62, making her a year older than Bev - mind boggling isn’t it!!
I love Bev getting sanctimonious about hardly ever eating red meat! Like stuffing herself full of pork, ham, sausages and processed meat with a side order of salt means she’s somehow healthier!
She’s thick! Pork is red meat

Reactions: 1
Love how she sits applying to be on tv shows / to be in the audience and then acts on social media like she’s been invited on for being a super duper famous influencer 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The tiktok where she ask grandpa Dave if he wants pudding……looks like he can hardly stand lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don't know about a pudding poor man needs his blood pressure checked he's always got a red face
And to be fair no wonder she don't ask him to contribute to hoovering decorating putting that skinny tree up or cooking its because he's always pissed hannah poor girl looks identical to bev as does that middle aged old man with a top bun thing. Who looks like bev but a bit taller I'm assuming it's her lad the one that mentioned jade goody in a Xmas card game bloody disgusting (inbreds is all I can say poor family, maybe it's a side effect of eating burnt food too ) grandper dave look at what's happened to your family cos you've sat back and got pissed day after day . Your family can't string a sentence together not even that wife of yours the only one that has some substance is that dog that's wandering around smelling of grease and fat from the cooker poor animal

Reactions: 6
Why when she's eating something she's cooked does she try go all Nigella and start eye bleeping the camera. Makes my stomach 😩 and what is with the son and hubby, they're like simpletons 🤣😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else cringing once again over the “17 year old me talking to 61 year old me” video? It hits new levels of cringeability. I started to question my hard-heartedness when I read all the comments saying it was beautiful and emotional and how it made them cry. Then I remembered that the people who lick Bev’s arse are the type of people who find her funny and genuine and lovely and therefore are the type of people who shouldn’t be allowed around knives, children, hot water and moving vehicles...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The woman has no shame! Showing her alcoholic husband clearly pissed out of his head! On a Sunday night, at home alone. The bleep was swaying he was that pissed 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else cringing once again over the “17 year old me talking to 61 year old me” video? It hits new levels of cringeability. I started to question my hard-heartedness when I read all the comments saying it was beautiful and emotional and how it made them cry. Then I remembered that the people who lick Bev’s arse are the type of people who find her funny and genuine and lovely and therefore are the type of people who shouldn’t be allowed around knives, children, hot water and moving vehicles...
Oh god I hate that video! The one where she asks if her mum was mad that she got pregnant? Fucks sake no one gives a tit Bev

Reactions: 5
See her looking for recommendations for a steam mop, more like begging some company to send her one for free.

Reactions: 9
See her looking for recommendations for a steam mop, more like begging some company to send her one for free.
You’re dead right. She’s got freebie fever and she’s determined to get as much as possible out of her 5 minutes of tiktok “fame”. Funny that, because isn’t she only on the app to “make people smile”? Or are you begging online so you can donate it to charity like you said you’d do Bev? You’re a little liar Bev!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.