Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s been mortgage free since she was 28 and she’s now 61,yet how basic and bare bones is that house? The kitchen is just awful, badly designed and shabby. I know they probably haven’t had a lot of money to spend on it, but there’s no flair or imagination to her interior design.

I can’t believe she brought up 4 kids in that house with no outdoor space and one bathroom. Before anyone comes at me saying plenty of people do, surely if they were mortgage-free so young, they’d have the aspiration to get out of there and get something more family-friendly?

Reactions: 12
So she’s been mortgage free since she was 28 and she’s now 61,yet how basic and bare bones is that house? The kitchen is just awful, badly designed and shabby. I know they probably haven’t had a lot of money to spend on it, but there’s no flair or imagination to her interior design.

I can’t believe she brought up 4 kids in that house with no outdoor space and one bathroom. Before anyone comes at me saying plenty of people do, surely if they were mortgage-free so young, they’d have the aspiration to get out of there and get something more family-friendly?
I wonder if Grandpa has always been a piss head? That would explain where a lot of the money went.

Although I don’t think either of them are particularly ambitious. They seem very much “that’ll do”.

Reactions: 8
Bottom line is it’s worth diddly squat now due to being next to a dual carriageway!
freezer in a bedroom I ask you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
She's tripping over her lies. Not only can she not remember how much they paid for it but she can't remember what age she was when they became mortgage free. In one video she said she was 28 and in another she was in her 30s. Reminds me of the tale of her wallpapering the house alone at the age of 8 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I knew that she bought her house for a packet of buttons and 50p. I bet she doesn’t shut up telling all the young ‘uns at work about it while also slagging off their work ethic

Reactions: 6
I’ve no doubt she bought her home for f**k all in 1066, and paid it off with sweat and tears from Grandper Dave’s pit money. But let’s be realistic. She’s done nowt else worth mentioning since. I’m sure most of us have ventured further than a Harry hand’s up Butlin’s holiday and probably strived to do more than scrub the floor of our home’s with a boot brush.

• Haha
New thread suggestion

nanna bea she's got fleas, grandpa Dave is begging on his knees.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is a vile woman and gives Yorkshire a bad rep. She is so bloody rude to her followers yet she really thinks she is something special.

What a strange blummin woman!

she’s popped up on my FYP a good few times, and also did her video today about how much it cost her to buy her home - without really thinking, I left a simple comment about how my grandad had a similar experience, which she liked…

…and then BLOCKED me 😂😂😂

Her husband also reads the sun… says it all really, but no seriously, why does she block so many people? I’ve seen comments about it on other tiktok videos and this forum!

as I said, strange strange woman…

Attachments

• Haha
What a strange blummin woman!

she’s popped up on my FYP a good few times, and also did her video today about how much it cost her to buy her home - without really thinking, I left a simple comment about how my grandad had a similar experience, which she liked…

…and then BLOCKED me 😂😂😂

Her husband also reads the sun… says it all really, but no seriously, why does she block so many people? I’ve seen comments about it on other tiktok videos and this forum!

as I said, strange strange woman…
I think she’s trying to fool people (probably viewers from outside the UK) that she got a good deal for her home, and that makes her special.
She probably did! But so did thousands of other people of that generation.
Her house sale is not comparable with today’s prices or the cost of living/wages.
What you explained in your post is facts. Bev won’t like that because she likes to talk bullsh*t.

Being mortgage free young isn't that big of a flex for her generation, especially in the North. Considering this and the fact they've had 2 earners the house is very dated and basic and her kids clearly haven't aspired for anything better either. I think her big mouth and 'personality' is mainly insecurity talking tbh.

Reactions: 5
Being mortgage free young isn't that big of a flex for her generation, especially in the North. Considering this and the fact they've had 2 earners the house is very dated and basic and her kids clearly haven't aspired for anything better either. I think her big mouth and 'personality' is mainly insecurity talking tbh.
I agree with what you say, however, I struggle to believe shes 61 not just because she looks so old but because, despite all her “down with the kids” slang and her constantly saying how “young” she is, her mindset makes her seem even older. The fact that she never had any aspiration for either herself or her kids makes me want to slap her, especially as she somehow thinks people admire her basic lifestyle and gets nasty with people who query it. I think she has got a massive chip on her shoulder - one of her burnt greasy ones at that!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.