Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made a comment the other day about a red wine being too good to cook with, I think she's under the impression you can't cook with good quality wine 🤦‍♀️as if she knows her wine anyway 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Took me 5 minutes to find her address after she said she’s near the Toby Carvery. She’s as thick as her gravy!!! And her house is as crappy as her attitude

Reactions: 5
Took me 5 minutes to find her address after she said she’s near the Toby Carvery. She’s as thick as her gravy!!! And her house is as crappy as her attitude
She posted her address on her fb, I found her on there once and she'd been moaning to the council and went on to post her address in the comments section yet she gets salty about keeping her name private 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
S
She posted her address on her fb, I found her on there once and she'd been moaning to the council and went on to post her address in the comments section yet she gets salty about keeping her name private 🤦‍♀️
She is so stupid. I just worked it out from what she has said. Two minutes on a map and I knew it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've had to block her! Kept coming up on my FYP the aul bleep! Excuse my language but the way she speaks to people, oh my god she is a horrible woman! 300,000 odd followers but yet only gets about 2,000 likes on her videos! Why anyone follows her is beyond me. As for the food, a rat wouldn't even eat it, pure scutter 🤢

Reactions: 4
Just when you thought nana’s basic house couldn’t get more skanky - a chest freezer in the bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It really irks me when she says NaNaz in that stupid accent! It’s nannas 😭

• Haha
I can imagine her to be the type of old witch who shoulder barges past you at the bus stop when the bus comes 😂

• Haha
Is she being serious when she says she has 11 freezers in different rooms of the house???? Firstly, the energy usage must be insane AND imagine sleeping next to a freezer full of fish fingers ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just when you thought nana’s basic house couldn’t get more skanky - a chest freezer in the bedroom.
No bleeping way 🤣 bet she has a old bed sheet trying to cover it up.

Is she being serious when she says she has 11 freezers in different rooms of the house???? Firstly, the energy usage must be insane AND imagine sleeping next to a freezer full of fish fingers ffs
Maybe she uses them to store the bodies of people she has killed with that crappy cooking 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Bevs pulled 😂😂
You just know shes going to think he's genuine 😂
Edit: or maybe not...shes deleted the video he stitched. Also everyone in the comment section seems to blocked by Bev :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
How her grandchildren allow themselves to be on her tiktok is beyond me, I’d be mortified at my age, never mind as a teenager!

Reactions: 1
She says £2,500 and £2,700 in this video

but she says £2,900 in this one?

Omg and she says £2,800 in this one??? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.