Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god her eyebrows. I have never noticed them before until someone on here said.. now just watched some of her live and they honestly have a mind of their own don’t they 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aren't they mental. She's drinking gin. She was asked for hangover cures to which she replied she doesn't drink enough to have a hangover. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Them eyebrows man! She wouldn’t look out of place on that old Cadbury’s advert!

Excuse me but what the hell is her new tiktok. Basically promoting pedos to interact her grandson, can’t believe what I just watched😳 disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The pre cooked dinner honestly looked like dysentery Stew 🤢🦠😷

Excuse me but what the hell is her new tiktok. Basically promoting pedos to interact her grandson, can’t believe what I just watched😳 disgusting
Weird as f**k that 😫

She's 61?! My mum is 65 and looks about 20 years younger than her.

Still going on about not seeing the family at Xmas surely they are negative now seems ages ago. We couldn't see my in laws at Xmas and we exchanged presents at the door. Why couldn't they do that. She does my head in like she is the only one been effected by covid. People have DIED nanna!!!

Love that her daughter in law got her a doormat for Christmas 🤣 they must be exhausted looking for bee stuff every Christmas and birthday!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Echoing the above comments. Can't bare to go into the room 🙄🙄🙄 Get a life Bev and have some self awareness and thought for those that genuinely mourning their loved ones. What a bleeping witch.
That video shows to me she needs to be able to see them open and be thanked for those gifts. My ex was like that. Would never send kids gifts home for them to open on Xmas morning they HAD to open them in front of him. She could've delivered them to that family to make their Xmas a wee bit more happier with the covid. Seems new year hasn't mellowed the old bat one ounce. This woman doesn't do 1 thing for charity does she? Not 1. It's all about her. I sincerely hope she never gets a larger following as she clearly is a narcissist and it's all the Beverly show. Infact I have never laughed at anything she's ever said or done. And if she's sending adults to her grandsons page and he's barely a teenager her son should be telling her enough. That's bleeping dangerous Bev. It's how kids go missing
Sorry about my swearing she just angers me

Reactions: 10
That video shows to me she needs to be able to see them open and be thanked for those gifts. My ex was like that. Would never send kids gifts home for them to open on Xmas morning they HAD to open them in front of him. She could've delivered them to that family to make their Xmas a wee bit more happier with the covid. Seems new year hasn't mellowed the old bat one ounce. This woman doesn't do 1 thing for charity does she? Not 1. It's all about her. I sincerely hope she never gets a larger following as she clearly is a narcissist and it's all the Beverly show. Infact I have never laughed at anything she's ever said or done. And if she's sending adults to her grandsons page and he's barely a teenager her son should be telling her enough. That's bleeping dangerous Bev. It's how kids go missing
Sorry about my swearing she just angers me
I agree 100%, total narcissist. I remember reading that tiktok is more addictive to the creators than the watchers and Bev is a textbook example. It's giving her the validation she's always craved.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I agree 100%, total narcissist. I remember reading that tiktok is more addictive to the creators than the watchers and Bev is a textbook example. It's giving her the validation she's always craved.
You would think shes never had attention, but as only girl with 4 brothers I'm pretty sure she had more than enough attention growing up. Must kill her that her grandkids have another set of grandparents and secretly wonder if they are better than her 😂😂. Answer to that Bev is yeah they most probably are love.

She blocked someone on the live as they asked what are her pronouns, she said she doesn’t know what pronouns are

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She blocked someone on the live as they asked what are her pronouns, she said she doesn’t know what pronouns are
And yet she pretends to be down with lthe young people. Does anyone know when she blocks someone do they remain in her follower count? She's very fond of the block button.

Reactions: 8
She's on live now with her granddaughter and the granddaughter has the same weird tick with her eyebrows.
Please don’t give her ideas about gogglebox 😭 I know that channel 4 scout the people so I pray it doesn’t happen!

It’s so incredibly ignorant

Reactions: 2
God she is so annoying going on about not cooking her ham in coke or fruit juice

She’s being snarky about the ham in coke because it’s famously how Nigella Lawson cooks it - or Nigel Lawson as thick Bev calls her! How dare Nigella be famous for cooking and get to be on tv! Also, Nigella is 62, making her a year older than Bev - mind boggling isn’t it!!
I love Bev getting sanctimonious about hardly ever eating red meat! Like stuffing herself full of pork, ham, sausages and processed meat with a side order of salt means she’s somehow healthier!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.