Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm gonna be up all night awaiting the moment she sobers up and deletes the video!
The video itself isn't the problem (although I, and everyone I know would never buy that newspaper), if she had been respectful in her replies and acknowledged the issues people have with the newspaper, it wouldn't have snowballed into this. Her attitude stinks, with her laughing faces and telling folk to shush, then deleting. Horrible old bat.

Reactions: 11
I'm gonna be up all night awaiting the moment she sobers up and deletes the video!
The video itself isn't the problem (although I, and everyone I know would never buy that newspaper), if she had been respectful in her replies and acknowledged the issues people have with the newspaper, it wouldn't have snowballed into this. Her attitude stinks, with her laughing faces and telling folk to shush, then deleting. Horrible old bat.
Exactly this

Reactions: 4
Yes to just say “shush” like that. She could have said sorry I didn’t think before posting, deleted it and it would be done. She’s stubborn and now digging a hole for herself.

Reactions: 6
I’ve never posted before but this old bat has really topped it with the responses on that video. All she will care about is getting her views up, she’ll be loving it. All about numbers with her the horrible witch. The laughing faces and just liking comments she thinks are on her side. It’s the total disrespect she’s showing. Video will be gone when the old wino sobers up.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I've never looked on this nanas page until now, could she not just be mocking the sun because its absolute garbage and not because of what happened in Liverpool? Don't buy the sun is regularly trending on twitter

Reactions: 1
Ooh when the wee venomous cow has a drink she really don't care! Remember when Ian Moore said something about Hillsborough he ended up in papers and was hated. Anyone else see her real personality shining through?
I just came here to say this! Ian has said some nutty stuff and escaped being cancelled but when he made a comment about hillsborough he actually ended up deleting his account and doing a public apology, I think he actually cried, he ended up in the local news 🙈 I don’t mind Ian but what he said was appalling (that someone should have died @ hillsborough). He’s not the brightest button in the box and he genuinely didn’t know what hillsborough was and was just hurling random insults but even so, it was bad!!!
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....user-causes-outrage-hillsborough-18874174.amp

You just don’t go there!!

I've never looked on this nanas page until now, could she not just be mocking the sun because its absolute garbage and not because of what happened in Liverpool? Don't buy the sun is regularly trending on twitter

Yeah I think she was initially taking the piss out of her husband for buying it because it’s trash

But when people have said in the comments he shouldn’t buy it because of hillsborough she’s just dismissed them and told them to shush 🙈

• Heart
I am actually mortified that she is responding in that way. The laughing faces and the sarcasm. She is repulsive, surely she understands what people are trying to say 🥺

The problem is she is surrounded by dopey fuckers and people with additional needs, none of whom have stood up to her...ever. So when real people do, her response is completely irrational and overboard.

She's blocked me, I went in on my hubby's and she's limiting comments. She genuinely thinks this won't harm her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She clearly knew her most recent Tiktok would cause controversy that’s why she posted it. In her words “gets the comments up innit” she isn’t bothered if she upsets people.
I guess night of the living dead lap dancing didn’t get as many comments as she’d hoped so she had to get controversial. The sad wrinkly old bat is that desperate for attention, it’s pathetic.

Reactions: 12
She clearly knew her most recent Tiktok would cause controversy that’s why she posted it. In her words “gets the comments up innit” she isn’t bothered if she upsets people.
I guess night of the living dead lap dancing didn’t get as many comments as she’d hoped so she had to get controversial. The sad wrinkly old bat is that desperate for attention, it’s pathetic.
Looks like she's gonna get that attention she craves then

Have you seen the one before that's meant to be an OFAH sketch? My god she posts some absolute shite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
She clearly knew what she was doing- why ask husband what paper he reads when stood there in Liverpool shirt???? Such a bizarre question otherwise. Thought she was being funny but it sadly backfired

Reactions: 8
Deary me Nana, your Yorkshire attitude won’t get you out of this one I’m afraid. How can you be so ignorant? I was only 3 when it happened but it’s one of the history points in England that you just don’t laugh or mock. I know a lot of people on tiktok will be too young to understand the implications around it, but it’s like mocking someone for being unable to listen to Ariana Grande after being at her concert when the bomb went off.

sorry if I’m not making sense, had a bit of nana juice tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s got a big following and could really show some compassion, and support! She could say look I’m sorry my husband reads this tit, but I apologise for any offense. They are both old enough…her sons are old enough to remember the tragic events on that day and the turmoil those families have gone though. She could post links for her younger followers to read up and understand. But no, she posts laughing faces and mocks people. She’s finished!

If she’s going with a trend she got it shockingly wrong! She needs to make an apology video

Reactions: 2
Why does still have an account? Are her abusive and derogatory comments not enough to get banned

Reactions: 2
The baffling thing is she still doesn’t get it and she’s just saying ‘it’s getting my views up’

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.