Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the girl referencing when she says “this is a trigger”? does she just mean mention The Sun newspaper? So confused
The whole thing is a trigger for some. The Sun, the words, JFT97, all of it. They only got their justice last year and it’s very raw for people still

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
The whole thing is a trigger for some. The Sun, the words, JFT97, all of it. They only got their justice last year and it’s very raw for people still
I haven’t seen the video of her and her husband so wasn’t sure if they said something bad about the disaster or used an audio that was offensive or something. Wasn’t clear on what she meant x

Reactions: 2
If I’m honest. This Vikki has taken a very small thing and made it into a big issue. So we’ll see what happens

Reactions: 3
Ohhh okay. Seems like she doesn’t care. She should listen to people and be more sensitive. She’s quick enough to jump on anyone she sees as “rude”
I hope that girl on live doesn't get David hurted. The way shes goin on and rightly so it seems dave is the perpetrator of the slur and not her

If I’m honest. This Vikki has taken a very small thing and made it into a big issue. So we’ll see what happens
It sounds like nanna never slagged off the tragedy she is just being her usual ignorant self. My fear is if a supporter seen Dave in Street and attacked him, when really he's done nothing wrong

Reactions: 5
She is not taking it seriously at all. Imagine your husband buying that scum paper and you’re fine with it after all they did. she’s just laughing about it. They are really uneducated aren’t they

Reactions: 3
I can't find anything on Liverpool fcs page being said. Some girl said she posted on it and Bev laughed at comment

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.