Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them sons of hers make my skin crawl. get proper creeper vibes off of them and the Dad 🤢

Reactions: 13
This woman is disgusting! Yes, we all know what Cards Against Humanity has in it, but Jade Goody had children who are know able to see this stuff. Horrible old witch

39A7A701-2FC2-413E-B5D6-0C9F63929557.jpeg

Reactions: 1
What am I missing here? Has the whole Liverpool thing been brushed under carpet? The old goat blocked me so I can't see what she's posting
Can someone share the video? It won’t let me copy off tiktok.
He mentioned Jade Goody and her diagnosis. Vile!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I’ve reported it. She is an awful person. The whole family seem like show off chavs. The kind you’d hate living next door

Reactions: 5
I can't believe what I've just seen. A card game where her son has just said "I'm so hungry I could eat jade goody's cancerous remains" wtf!! She's been called out by some of her most dedicated fans. She doesn't have bloody clue!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
There’s dark humour that you share between your mates and family, and then dark humour that you share online to your fans if you’re an influencer. Here’s a hint Bev you absolute thicko, the latter is ZERO. You want to be an influencer and entertain people? Joking about hilsborough and jade goody isn’t the way.

also cards against humanity pisses me off as everyone has to bloody post about it on FB when they are playing.

Reactions: 13
She’s vile, posting stuff like this just to get views up.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She’s vile, posting stuff like this just to get views up.
I just can’t work her out! Is she trying to narrow her followers down to the hardcore ones who won’t ever complain? But then that alienates half of tiktok! In 24 hours she’s insulted anyone who has had cancer touch their lives and anyone who has been affected by the hilsborough tragedy. She’s bleeping deluded!

Reactions: 5
There are a few bigger tiktok accounts that were doing the Cards Against Humanity months ago. Again Nanna is a try hard and failing.

Reactions: 4
I can't believe what I've just seen. A card game where her son has just said "I'm so hungry I could eat jade goody's cancerous remains" wtf!! She's been called out by some of her most dedicated fans. She doesn't have bloody clue!
bleeping hell. What is actually wrong with them? You don’t post that tit! Plus her son(s) work in customer facing jobs. Can’t imagine that being posted on social media would go down well…

Reactions: 3
I’ll probably go to hell for this but the son who’s engaged to the older woman gives me Lennie from Of Mice and Man vibes.
Both of them together as couple wouldn’t look out of place in a serial killer documentary. There’s something really off about them both.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll probably go to hell for this but the son who’s engaged to the older woman gives me Lennie from Of Mice and Man vibes.
Both of them together as couple wouldn’t look out of place in a serial killer documentary. There’s something really off about them both.
Deffo got the Fred & Rose aura about them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's a horrendous thing to say, I'm honestly shocked.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.