Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh when the wee venomous cow has a drink she really don't care! Remember when Ian Moore said something about Hillsborough he ended up in papers and was hated. Anyone else see her real personality shining through?

Reactions: 8
She’s deleted the shush comment but she’s now blocking people

Reactions: 2
She's needing a bigger tiktoker to call her out, what would be her comeback? She's all about numbers and people being smaller accounts than her.

Reactions: 2
She's needing a bigger tiktoker to call her out, what would be her comeback? She's all about numbers and people being smaller accounts than her.
There’s a girl calling her out with about 2500 followers, she’s posted the TikTok on loads of
Liverpool pages to get her ‘cancelled’ in her words.
But I think it needs to come from a bigger account

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There’s a girl calling her out with about 2500 followers, she’s posted the TikTok on loads of
Hopefully the Liverpool pages can see what she done. It's something not to be taken lightly.

Whos the girl?

Reactions: 1
What was nannas video about. This lady is going nuts
It’s a video of her asking her husband what paper he reads. He says ‘The Sun’ and cackles. Then one of the sons says ‘Dad the sun lies more than Boris’ and it cuts off.

The girl has a problem with the fact people are addressing the Hillsborough disaster in the comments. And Bev has replied ‘shush’ to someone who lost their uncle. And she apparently also has a screenshot of Bev saying ‘I don’t care’ in a reply naming the disaster

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She keeps getting angry so I’ve had to turn the volume down a couple of times 😬
She's wanting nanna off the app

It’s a video of her asking her husband what paper he reads. He says ‘The Sun’ and cackles. Then one of the sons says ‘Dad the sun lies more than Boris’ and it cuts off.

The girl has a problem with the fact people are addressing the Hillsborough disaster in the comments. And Bev has replied ‘shush’ to someone who lost their uncle. And she apparently also has a screenshot of Bev saying ‘I don’t care’ in a reply naming the disaster
Well she better start caring now!

I think Bev will be deleting the video as soon as she’s sobered up from her tit little party. And then she’ll never address it and hope it all goes away.
Someone on that live said she put it on Liverpool fcs page and nanna was laughing at it but I can't find it

Someone on that live said she put it on Liverpool fcs page and nanna was laughing at it but I can't find it
Yeah, I’ve had a look too.

There’s more comments appearing on the video from people calling her out. Not loads but the odd one here and there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.