Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's an absolute ignorant old bastard! I'd hazard a guess that her and her hillbilly clan had no understanding about the sun and Hillsborough. Dopey Dave probably never read beyond page 3 anyway. I think the video was probably to try and get views up about the Boris Johnson dig, it's got the attention but for all the wrong reasons. Give it up, Bev

Reactions: 11
She’s blocked people who commented ‘justice for the 97’
I’m gobsmacked

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Nana the old trout is no better than a troll! She says people troll her and she’s way worse than any of them. She’s got too big for her leopard print shoes on tik tok, thinking she’s famous for being on some crappy tv shows 🙄

Reactions: 6
Do they all share the same brain cell? All her videos from her “famous Nanna boxing days” has shown me is that they’re all quiet clearly not the full ticket

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do they all share the same brain cell? All her videos from her “famous Nanna boxing days” has shown me is that they’re all quiet clearly not the full ticket
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…. Inbred.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I absolutely dislike her..I could easily punch her straight in her smug gob! 👊

Reactions: 7
Couldn’t agree more I simply said just for the ninety seven and this is very inconsiderate and rude and I’ve been blocked it angers me because she has so many followers and people are just laughing at her not a laughing matter !!

Reactions: 4
I knew when she mentioned The Sun that Liverpool would cancel her. I find it amazing that she didn’t know the absolute hatred that the city has for that newspaper and to compound it by not apologising is just shocking. Remember, 2021 was the year when one of the most damaged survivors of Hillsborough died after 32 years of being cared for by his parents - the memory of how The Sun reported Hillsborough is very much alive in people’s memories. Ok, so she maybe didn’t realise the Liverpool/Sun thing was still very much ongoing, but to not apologise when it was pointed out just shows what an absolutely horrible woman she really is.

Reactions: 13
I knew when she mentioned The Sun that Liverpool would cancel her. I find it amazing that she didn’t know the absolute hatred that the city has for that newspaper and to compound it by not apologising is just shocking. Remember, 2021 was the year when one of the most damaged survivors of Hillsborough died after 32 years of being cared for by his parents - the memory of how The Sun reported Hillsborough is very much alive in people’s memories. Ok, so she maybe didn’t realise the Liverpool/Sun thing was still very much ongoing, but to not apologise when it was pointed out just shows what an absolutely horrible woman she really is.
I can't find anything else being said about it. Did the girl who blasted her page go?

It freaks me out that in all these Boxing Day videos they’re just chilling with the big light on :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It freaks me out that in all these Boxing Day videos they’re just chilling with the big light on :sick:
Sorry I do too lol. A lamp and big light is what it takes for some sort of illumination in here. Unless I'm in on my own then just lamp.

Reactions: 3
After seeing that video of them all trying the curry, are we sure Bev isn’t actually just the family carer? None of them seem to have evolved past apes. Maybe that’s what she means, she gets carers allowance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would prefer if there were no lights on at all so I couldn’t see any of her antics

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Serious question- when her videos are posted in this thread, do they count towards her view count? I imagine not, but I don’t wanna be boosting the old bag’s view count 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.