Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such an annoying prat when she’s got a drink in her. If that was my house, she would have been papped into a taxi and sent up the road.

In fact, if she was my mum, she would have been papped into a home long before now.

Reactions: 7
Bev will definitely think that behaviour is appropriate. She probably thinks boys are nasty to you if they like you and that makes it ok

Reactions: 4
She’s such an annoying prat when she’s got a drink in her. If that was my house, she would have been papped into a taxi and sent up the road.

In fact, if she was my mum, she would have been papped into a home long before now.
I need to grow up at some point cos I’m in tears at your profile pic for fuck sake

Reactions: 2
Oh how glad am I that I said wasn't bothered when Mr Posey suggested Bryan Adams at the piece hall dodged a bullet there!

Reactions: 2
I think it's so funny that Kev's saying her kids don't drink, children of alcoholics often don't drink because of the unhappy memories

Reactions: 13
I think it's so funny that Kev's saying her kids don't drink, children of alcoholics often don't drink because of the unhappy memories
To be fair they didn’t stand a chance; her and Dave would have drained every drop in the house before anyone else could get a look in.

Reactions: 7
totally forgot about this wasp until my fella earlier asked me 'whats happening with that awld leather boot with the gravy stains on her tshirts lately'

Reactions: 10
Dirty feet on Helen’s cushions and still in last night’s make up this evening Dave could barely walk straight. Christ.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just realised none of us commented on Kev doing his hair right nice for the prom?! Like, an actual (awful) hair routine. I presumed it was a wake up and that’s the hair done type situation but nope, effort was made for it to look that bad!

Reactions: 6
She’s also got a slightly discoloured patch at the back similar to her dog, he’s got a funny coloured bit on his back. Sorry not a dog person so no idea if that’s normal or not

Reactions: 5