Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the temperature in Keighley today? I was in jeans and a jumper in Manchester!

Post script - love the way she casually mentioned she had a plumber in for a leak under her bath. I don't believe you Bev, your bathroom floor looks like that because you've not taken care of your home in the last 46 years

Reactions: 5
Says she's gone for something a bit different at the Chinese, proceeds to show curry sauce, chips, fried rice crispy chilli beef and special chow mein 🤣😩🤣 they're some of the most popular items!

She’s bleeping hammered again. I mean she has no finesse when she’s dishing up sober, she practically throwing it on the plates here.

Reactions: 3
I should bleeping THINK the mortgage on that hovel is paid off! Why wouldn’t it be?? She paid about 99p for it in 1872 and hasn’t kept it updated or done anything to improve it. Not a flex bev

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She posts nothing in real time. She was wearing red nail polish in a post that could been weeks , the carpet wasn’t fitted today , why lie

Reactions: 3
Several people are asking for the name of the carpet company but she isn’t giving it… hmm, because it’s not a freebie and she’s a nasty bitter cow?
IMG_6243.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Ohhhh the trolls are really on a roll these days. Seems to be more and more of them and I’m loving it .
Truth be told Kev the more you post the more people are seeing the REAL you
Your Nasty
Your Dirty
And your Hateful
Have a lovely day !

Reactions: 7
The carpet looks like you could spit through it. You’d think someone who only does classy and has a six figure bank account (£1000.01) could have gone for something less homeless unit

• Haha
Reactions: 9