Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean she has 1.7 million followers but most of her videos struggle to make 100 comments. She’s clearly bought the majority and her engagement compared to her follower count is shockingly low.

Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t think she works anymore, she is posting old videos to throw us off the scent

Reactions: 4
Omg shes having a carpet fitted hardly a trauma 🤣 put ted in room locked him outside rancid toad

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It's really selfish when people put their dogs outside and leave them to bark, not only is it stressful for the dog but all the neighbours have to listen to a barking dog for ages, including those who work shifts like me. You have to have windows closed on warm days all because of selfish neighbours who don't care about their neighbours. Why couldn't she keep the dog in the lounge with her with the door closed? Sooo selfish.

• Angry
Jeez she needs to live in a house whist having a complete renovation . I honestly think she thinks she is the only one who has a new chuffin carpet …. In about 30 years and I’ve got to say all that decorating is definitely giving the slum sorry house a definite make over. NOT !

Reactions: 3
Sorry but doesn't it take less than an hour to fit a new carpet? I've had workmen in my house for weeks at a time and that really is an upheaval. Silly old bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's really selfish when people put their dogs outside and leave them to bark, not only is it stressful for the dog but all the neighbours have to listen to a barking dog for ages, including those who work shifts like me. You have to have windows closed on warm days all because of selfish neighbours who don't care about their neighbours. Why couldn't she keep the dog in the lounge with her with the door closed? Sooo selfish.
tight Cow

Reactions: 5
Why is it not surprising that she can't handle carpet fitters coming in, you can tell from the hovel she's not interested in home decor, let alone basic maintenance.

We've had people in our house for weeks because we're having extensive works done. I've not been able to sit in my living room for 3 weeks because it's packed to the rafters with furniture from elsewhere and she's moaning about the upheaval from fitting a carpet on the stairs. You don't even have to move anything when you get stair carpet fitted 🤣🤣

She's just a scruffy fucker, everything needs updating in that cesspit!