Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly every post now #ad lol. See how long that lasts
So, her latest video about the gifted Halal food, yes, she’s put AD but, what about when handlebars was cooking it?
---
So, her latest video about the gifted Halal food, yes, she’s put AD but, what about when handlebars was cooking it?
Would this be reportable?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Nah why is she talking like she’s narrating an episode of crimes that shook Britain 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Even that spooky witch is mentioning them paying off their mortgage 😂😂 Bev gets them all brainwashed into thinking she’s life goals.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm more troubled by the hideous little goblin that occupies the lower levels but, we move.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pat was probs just the wrinkly old scrote after a few vinos, refusing to let Helen downstairs as she didn't want to share her rations.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t get over why they all stand to eat maybe in the garden at a BBQ perhaps but definitely not when you have guests . Just weird

Reactions: 5
If they were to sell it now they might just break even or have to sell it at a loss the state of it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Na stop it!! The ghost video? 😂 it’s giving Philomena Cunk, but in a completely unironic way. Sad cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve been a long time lurker. I cannot stand the abysmal narcissist that is 👹NANNA👹. She makes my skin crawl and I simply don’t understand how she has so many supporters when she is blatantly a nasty, bitter old bully. That is all x

• Haha
Reactions: 18