Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

OMG! Listen to this drivel. I'd say she was a horrible bully just like Nanna Grunt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

OMG! Listen to this drivel. I'd say she was a horrible bully just like Nanna Grunt.
Pick a bleeping struggle love
---
Christ I've just watched the full video, low self confidence my left bleeping tit. She reeks of arrogance and I'd bet a tenner that high note story is a load of saggy bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If she got her confidence knocked when she was a kid and it stopped her from being able to sing in public, why are there so many videos of her belting out ‘Proud Mary’ in packed pubs and get-togethers? Make it make sense love!
Also, this is the woman who reckons she was unpopular because people thought she was too “posh” and also, bizarrely, she reckons she has an American accent because of the shows she watched as a teenager. Consequently, her unique mix of ‘poshness’ and ‘Americaness’ confuses the knuckle-grazers of Keighley because they can’t relate to her. No love, it’s just that you have an undeserved sense of superiority and come across as a massively arrogant tosser with a huge chip on your shoulder. That’s why she fits right into the Stewart clan!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Near the end of that cleaning video, is that a random coloured bit of flooring by the sofa or is it the way the light hits?

Reactions: 1
Bahahaha this cannot be real 💀 This has to be satire. Wtf is wrong with this family?!
Loool patronising cow. “Constructive criticism” what a condescending bleep with a chip on its shoulder 🤣 stick to the ghosts love they can’t argue back

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her thing is she tried to pretend she’s such a different kind of nana, a different kind of woman, a different kind of oldie. In actual fact she tries too hard and is a total laughing stock. She knows that that why she doesn’t go live and deletes all comments to continue to pretend no one says anything.
Beverly you are so pathetic, i genuinely feel sorry for how empty your life is. No one cares for her.

Reactions: 8
Aww thanks! You could gets file compressor, I use this one it’s free
I’ve downloaded it and it’s reduced it but it’s still saying it’s too large! I’ve even tried cropping them and they are still too large. Hopefully there’s a younger troll here that can manage to do it for you 🤞

Reactions: 2
I’ve downloaded it and it’s reduced it but it’s still saying it’s too large! I’ve even tried cropping them and they are still too large. Hopefully there’s a younger troll here that can manage to do it for you 🤞
Will sort a few whilst I do baby's bedtime!

• Heart
Did you click on ‘small file’?

Here's her ridiculous "dancing"

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Here she is harassing some unsuspecting restaurant workers.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5