Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahaha she has too. Worried you were going to lose your freebies you old soak? Don’t know why you’re fussed with six figures in the bank.

Reactions: 4
It’s ok peeps the comfort white cardi is back it’s the super tit cloak She can put it on and everything will be fine .

Reactions: 4
Is the daughter in law who thinks she’s Patti Labelle the same one who has the haunted doll? I get confused, I know it was Foetal alcohol who had the cap over his face

Reactions: 7
Is the daughter in law who thinks she’s Patti Labelle the same one who has the haunted doll? I get confused, I know it was Foetal alcohol who had the cap over his face
Yes that's the (unmarried) daughter in law. Technically she can still get out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anybody receipts when she said she would never take freebie’s and make a living out of TikTok
I am that sad sack who had half an hour spare and went back to check! Guess what, Bev has deleted a ton of early days videos and I’m guessing it was in there. It must have been 2020 vintage and I can remember it clearly because I thought “aw that’s nice” - in my defence, it was lockdown and I got emotional very easily during that time! She explained that she’d never take gifts and that anything that was sent (against her will of course), would be donated to charity. She even put the local hospice details on the screen and her profile picture for their donation page was of her on a swing. I did notice during my deep dive, that by July of 2020 she had an Amazon wish list and was accepting stuff from followers and she was doing give-aways, which suggests that she was getting freebies from companies. Instead of giving to charity she was doing a bit of PR for herself with giveaways. She’s deleted the receipts because she’s a sly little liar who twists the narrative to suit her greed. Making a monkey of herself on TikTok was her only way of making any cash, don’t believe the lie about the six figure bank account. She throws those comments out because she thinks it makes her sound clever.

Reactions: 13
I am that sad sack who had half an hour spare and went back to check! Guess what, Bev has deleted a ton of early days videos and I’m guessing it was in there. It must have been 2020 vintage and I can remember it clearly because I thought “aw that’s nice” - in my defence, it was lockdown and I got emotional very easily during that time! She explained that she’d never take gifts and that anything that was sent (against her will of course), would be donated to charity. She even put the local hospice details on the screen and her profile picture for their donation page was of her on a swing. I did notice during my deep dive, that by July of 2020 she had an Amazon wish list and was accepting stuff from followers and she was doing give-aways, which suggests that she was getting freebies from companies. Instead of giving to charity she was doing a bit of PR for herself with giveaways. She’s deleted the receipts because she’s a sly little liar who twists the narrative to suit her greed. Making a monkey of herself on TikTok was her only way of making any cash, don’t believe the lie about the six figure bank account. She throws those comments out because she thinks it makes her sound clever.
Isn't that really egotistical though, early on in her creator days she's full of big talk. I'd cringe myself inside out if someone I knew started talking like they were a big influencer because they had a few thousand followers

Isn't that really egotistical though, early on in her creator days she's full of big talk. I'd cringe myself inside out if someone I knew started talking like they were a big influencer because they had a few thousand followers
I think what you’ve got to remember about Bev and her ilk on TikTok is that they came to their audiences attention at a really specific time in history - lockdown! All the really mediocre people got a huge following pretty quickly and lots of views, this was enough to convince star struck Bev that she was really something else! Radio and tv stations were scouting around for feel-good stories about plucky folk entertaining the locked down masses and basically she got lucky. She wasn’t such a Billy Big Bollocks at the start - and why would she be? She lived in a grotty house in a poor part of a rundown town, was in a low paid job and her only flex was she cooked granny food and her family had never moved away. Same as now basically🤣

Reactions: 8
I remember seeing that in lockdown, swearing blind she would never accept freebies or do collabs

Back when she was kinda sound and harmless. Then it all went to her head and we’re left with what we have today. A nasty, smelly old piece of dried up shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I so wish this app wasn’t anonymous I would love to put myself out there and show her what it’s actually like to have a loving family a lovely home in a beautiful location . We are truly blessed to have nice cars no debt a few quid in the bank and lovely holidays , soz Kev I pity you not envy you and I really think your a wanna be who wants to be a somebody .

Reactions: 7
It makes me laugh that she calls herself a 'creator'. She is a talentless little troglodyte and her content consists of making a show of herself dancing in the kitchen or drunkenly slopping a takeaway onto a plate. I'm absolutely convinced half of her followers are secretly taking the piss and the other half are just as simple and sheltered as she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It makes me laugh that she calls herself a 'creator'. She is a talentless little troglodyte and her content consists of making a show of herself dancing in the kitchen or drunkenly slopping a takeaway onto a plate. I'm absolutely convinced half of her followers are secretly taking the piss and the other half are just as simple and sheltered as she is.
I think you’re far too generous - I reckon 98% of her followers are as thick as they seem and the other 2% are onto her! I genuinely read her fan comments with my jaw touching the ground.

She said she’d never accept gifts as it’s not her kinda thing. She use to block people for saying she needs an airfryer then got one free and uses it all the time (yet doesn’t clean it!).

she also doesn’t go live as she can’t handle the trolls she says. Well it’s not trolls when we are the majority you delete our comments as so thin skinned. She’s absolutely sozzeled slurring her words. Clearly drank when pregnant as her kids all have a look of fetal alcohol syndrome.

love fact she deleted that video, if you reading Bev love that fact you caved in and admitted you are wrong. We will be reporting you a lot. Be prepared

• Heart
This woman is always on my FYPage recently 🙄
I've just watched a couple of her tiktoks and she's so defensive! I thought little old ladies were supposed to be kind & nice!

This little old lady jumps from being overly dramatic to being nasty. What a strange old woman!
I'm guessing by the state of her skin she smokes and sunbathes without appropriate protection and is clearly not worried about cancer! 🫣

This little old nanna is definitely not anyone that will influence me! What is she supposedly famous for? Or shouldn't I ask 😳🤣

This woman is always on my FYPage recently 🙄
I've just watched a couple of her tiktoks and she's so defensive! I thought little old ladies were supposed to be kind & nice!

This little old lady jumps from being overly dramatic to being nasty. What a strange old woman!
I'm guessing by the state of her skin she smokes and sunbathes without appropriate protection and is clearly not worried about cancer! 🫣

This little old nanna is definitely not anyone that will influence me! What is she supposedly famous for? Or shouldn't I ask 😳🤣
Apparently famous for her kindness and recipes.

The kindness involves replying to kids saying their foster families don't want them, their parents don't love them, etc. The recipes involve defrosting food that was frozen when Dodos' still roamed the planet.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
No wonder she deleted her little rant, the old crone is trying to flog all sorts. Yeah, the hospice link soon disappeared sharpish when she started getting her wichity grub little mitts on freebies.