Nanna bea #18 You're a greedy little b aren't you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't care for nanna bea but I don't think you should be posting pics of her house
Bit snide that is 😔
She has given enough information about herself on social media over the last few years that it only takes a few seconds to figure out her address & where she works. Not that any sane person would care or do anything with that information but there’s always going to be nutcases but it’s on her as she’s not done a very good job of protecting her personal details in the first place,

Reactions: 5
I pulled her up on a spelling mistake and she made a remark about it being the same as my user name i said its not the same youve made a mistake whereas thats my username so how is it the same she asked me what "whereas" meant so I told her to Google it hahahaha now I'm blocked 🤣 bev you bleep 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf is she on about replying to everyone about what time people eat their evening meal in Spain?? She not in bleeping spring the stupid cow!!

Ooh and nanna bastard we've got alllll the back up burners 🤨

Reactions: 7
I think we should screenshot all of her rude comments and post them here for posterity. Then she can’t just get rid of them by deleting when she sobers up.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Always going after folks families. I suspect that the bitterness stems from the fact that her own family tree is more of a vine.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.