Nanna bea #18 You're a greedy little b aren't you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why she’s a massive bleep. People ask simple genuine questions and this disgusting old goblin is absolutely vile to them. I get responding horribly to nasty comments but she does it to all of them.

Reactions: 9
Doesn’t even make sense? Such a weirdo
Exactly...I may not have 1.7 million followers or a 6 figure bank account but I'm happy in my little life.I would never troll young people about their hair cut or lips or to just be nasty.Kev is a hateful old,ugly,insecure,bitter witch .I'm quite happy in my life.I would never troll anyone, especially when they are asking normal,nice questions.Kev needs therapy....Hateful old nobody....😏😒🙄

Reactions: 6
I will only believe that happened if the lovely lady and Harry confirm it, whilst hooked up to lie detectors

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aw dave looks happy, guy could be taken to Pripyat and as long as he’s got a telly for United and a crate he’s not arsed

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Two things..
1: what other kind of egg is it going to be ? A cat egg?
2: thats one snotty egg.
Screenshot_20240302_205959_TikTok~2.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair, her entire family look like the sort that would happily eat dog eggs. And probably have at one point. For fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2791900
Not a single thought behind those eyes beyond BEER BEER BEER
Just reported this to the
The way they are both looking at that booze, like it’s their newest grandchild. Pair of alcoholics.
just reported this to the ASA, no AD or Gifted
Poor Dave’s dead behind his eyes
---
Just reported this to the

just reported this to the ASA, no AD or Gifted
Poor Dave’s dead behind his eyes

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I just can’t get over how excited she is when some of the stuff she does is just normal everyday life for most people !
The whole family’s life is just so rock and roll . NOT !

Reactions: 7
“Harry, please stay home, close the curtains, I heard that woman from TikTok - Nannabea - is here…”

The click-clack of leprechaun shoes approaching…

*taptap*

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who’s to say the woman was pleased that she was in town?? Imagine if that goblin patted you in the back. Stuff of nightmares 🫨
If that old gremlin was behind me I would run home quickly....🫡🫡🫡

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.