Nanna bea #18 You're a greedy little b aren't you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was thrusting and dancing like an idiot in her kitchen once the compassionate leave had been banked.
I sicked up a little in my mouth when I saw those pelvic thrusts. I'm almost her age and there's no way (even after a couple of Prosecco's) would I embarrass myself like that for a blue tick.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Very strange that the woman who thinks having a family is a flex, is on her own on Mother's Day. Not one of her 4 children or 5 grandchildren have bothered to go and see her. My mum was surrounded by her children and grandchildren today

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The goth girlfriend’s cat is called Pendle after “the UK’s witch village” and they already have one called Salem 😐 so dark, so goth.
I see Nanna's celeb status and huge social media reach has really ramped up Pendle's votes.... Oh wait 👀

Screenshot_20240310-171243.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way she’s has the filthy dog bowl on the worktop right next to her plates as she is dishing up her roast dinner make me feel sick. It’s full of old dried food sticking to the sides. Everything in her house looks sticky and dirty even the air fryers need a good clean.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Very strange that the woman who thinks having a family is a flex, is on her own on Mother's Day. Not one of her 4 children or 5 grandchildren have bothered to go and see her. My mum was surrounded by her children and grandchildren today
Good point. Absolutely nobody has visited her. Perhaps time for some self reflection as to why that is eh Bev? Weirdly, she’s made no mention of the day at all - especially considering she made a big point about her auntie essentially filling in as a second mother to her.

Reactions: 15
None of her 4 kids visited! Hahahaha and she's making comments to followers how their family didn't love them?! Oh the irony Kev 🤣😄🤣😄🤣😄🤣😄🤣😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Exactly, where are all the fab kids and their families today… odd that a mother & grandmother wouldn’t post about those visits and gifts isn’t it 😂😂😂😂

The way she’s has the filthy dog bowl on the worktop right next to her plates as she is dishing up her roast dinner make me feel sick. It’s full of old dried food sticking to the sides. Everything in her house looks sticky and dirty even the air fryers need a good clean.
and not washing your pets feeding and water bowls is detrimental to their health

pet bowls are the third most contaminated item in the household and are a breeding ground for bacteria and germs, such as salmonella

Reactions: 6
and not washing your pets feeding and water bowls is detrimental to their health

pet bowls are the third most contaminated item in the household and are a breeding ground for bacteria and germs, such as salmonella
She’s mentioned before about cleaning his bowls daily but I don’t think we can believe that from the woman who hardly even washes herself. Poor Ted, he’s such a cutie and has to deal with living with her.

Reactions: 8
None of her 4 kids visited! Hahahaha and she's making comments to followers how their family didn't love them?! Oh the irony Kev 🤣😄🤣😄🤣😄🤣😄🤣😄
Just putting it out there kev but in our house it was like Christmas Day. All the kids & their partners came to ours
We had a lovely Sunday roast made some memories laughed a lot and they gave me some thoughtful cards and amazing gifts ❤
Just for the record I’m just a normal mom with a normal life no blue tick
But the difference is I am loved and not a wanna be clout chasing sad bitter old woman .
I know which one ide rather be . Hope you enjoyed your Mother’s Day as much as I did 😂😂😂

It says everything you need to know about her as a person that she was more willing to brag about her blue tick rather than saying anything nice about her mum or auntie. Fame hungry sad act who cares about nobody but herself.

Reactions: 14
Another gem from the Facebook group. You’d need the vodka to complete the soviet russia vibes of this “fakeaway” donner kebab with a side of beets. Fascinated by these people.
IMG_7868.jpeg

• Haha
Another gem from the Facebook group. You’d need the vodka to complete the soviet russia vibes of this “fakeaway” donner kebab with a side of beets. Fascinated by these people.
It’s the placing of the beetroot in the large,small,large,small formation and the tiny,limp piece of cress that does it for me. In the “foodie” world of Bev and co, I think this passes as an aesthetically pleasing plate🤣

Also, why does the plate look like it would taste better than the food on it?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.