Nanna bea #18 You're a greedy little b aren't you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was behind me I’d fart. My arse is probably face-height for the little gremlin, so it might freshen her rank breath for once.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d have a panic attack thinkin I was in one of those Bold St timeslips bein transported back to 1886 and there’s a small chimney sweep behind me

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely you’d smell it before you saw it. Eau de BO, yeast infection and stale saturated fat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen the end of the film Don’t Look Now? Seeing her would be like that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s with all the reposts popping up ?
They were bad enough the first time !

Reactions: 3
What’s with all the reposts popping up ?
They were bad enough the first time !
The easy peasy sausage and “Idahoan” mash one hasn’t been marked as an ad. I reported her to the ASA yesterday. I screen recorded the obvious ad and took screenshots of her arguing with people who questioned her using instant mash.

We know she reads here so how long will it be until she marks it as an ad?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Haven’t looked at his profile in days so just seen this 🤣 Is the Funko Pop head growing?? I’ve never seen anything like it. It’s like the weight of the gigantic skull crushed the neck down into the chest. It’s a medical marvel.
IMG_7804.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Haven’t looked at his profile in days so just seen this 🤣 Is the Funko Pop head growing?? I’ve never seen anything like it. It’s like the weight of the gigantic skull crushed the neck down into the chest. It’s a medical marvel.
View attachment 2799790
I know it's been said time and time again but she is quite literally the fella from Up.

Screenshot_20240307-085842.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It really isn’t difficult to mark posts as adverts. She’s doing it on purpose to deceive her followers and to get an unfair advantage over other creators. Brands should stop working with her (though why you’d want that shrivelled ugly bobble head advertising your brand in the first place is a mystery to me).

Reactions: 9
I don't care for nanna bea but I don't think you should be posting pics of her house
Bit snide that is 😔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.