Nanna bea #18 You're a greedy little b aren't you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and Dave the div do absolutely duck all together. They’re basically single. He’s been to loads of parties etc with his family and she always has some excuse as to why she doesn’t go. It’s very odd. They’ve basically had to be together cos he got her up the duff and they’re now so set in their ways that they don’t see that their relationship failed a long time ago. He needs to grow a pair and duck her off but he’s clearly useless and relies on her to cook and clean up after him (cook and clean used very very lightly as we all know she cannot do either very well).

Reactions: 12
I didn’t realise we can’t swear in thread titles, so it got edited! Sorry guys. It should be “you’re a greedy little bugger” which is very funny but now people might think it’s “witch” which is way less funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn’t realise we can’t swear in thread titles, so it got edited! Sorry guys. It should be “you’re a greedy little bugger” which is very funny but now people might think it’s “witch” which is way less funny.
Maybe we can ask a mod to change it to beggar

Reactions: 4
How did I miss this on what is now also wine Sunday!

IMG_2026.jpeg

---
AND a rap on the stubby knuckles from the ASA for not marking the crappy mash adverts. Bet she’s raging.
IMG_2057.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That photo montage... the are the bleeping UK's version of the whittakers. More genes in a tights factory... (I'm aware genes and jeans are different spellings...)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Funny isn't it how she's all of a sudden replacing the kitchen floor and decorating since aunty Margaret passed mentioned going away on friday an all hhhmmmm 🤔
Yep! All those tik toks with poor old aunt Margaret paid off
But wait! Doesn’t Kev have 6 figure sums in the bank? Hmmm… 🤫

Reactions: 8
Yep! All those tik toks with poor old aunt Margaret paid off
But wait! Doesn’t Kev have 6 figure sums in the bank? Hmmm… 🤫
I said this all along about poor aunt Margaret...cha-ching where nanna bastard is concerned...Money.....

Reactions: 5
Shes probably left her a few bob an all 🤨
Exactly....She exposed Margaret because she was a frail old lady....And did
---
I think we all know now what that awful cruise will be like..."Hilarious days with the Vonster"...And we are so famous we sit with the captain every night....🤮🤮🤮.I used to like Vonnie....But now I realise she's as bad as the old witch is.Disgusting....Absolutely pathetic....

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Exactly....She exposed Margaret because she was a frail old lady....And did
---
I think we all know now what that awful cruise will be like..."Hilarious days with the Vonster"...And we are so famous we sit with the captain every night....🤮🤮🤮.I used to like Vonnie....But now I realise she's as bad as the old witch is.Disgusting....Absolutely pathetic....
I’ve always said you can tell an awful lot about a person by the company they keep.

Considering she chooses to spend time with Bev tells me all I need to know about her

Reactions: 6
duck is he even on about? Kev could start a fight on an empty room.
View attachment 2790296
She argues back then deletes and blocks who she's replying to, that's what the auld leather faced bleep did to me hahaha

I also had a lovely reply back from the asa who bollocked her over her not being honest about her crappy instant mash!! 👍🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.