Nanna bea #17 He can ride his sleigh with no handlebars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still a hideous wretch I see. And those comments are the reason you don’t go live. Because you’re a nasty bully who has to control people.

Reactions: 12
That’s just because she hasn’t put the presents under the tree yet. Just wait until all those brown paper bags surround the tree instead of being piled on the oven. Then it will look truly magical.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah, she makes me heave when she's eating. The amount of food it shoves in, in one mouthful is shocking, a 6ft5in man couldn't get that much in his gob. Then seeing those stubby, sausagey toe fingers aggressively mauling the food, then when it deep throats bones 🤢 ugh 🥴, then it spills it down itself. All whilst sitting on that filthy, dirty, stinking couch.

The food always looks steaming hot but I think that's just because the house is so cold.

Then I end up think how much Kev must stink because of the stodgy, unhealthy diet, rarely eats any veg, never drinks a glass of water so must be blocked up to high heaven 🤮🤮
Well,the old dirty cow is certainly getting her moneys worth in the Tom and Jerry p.j.s'.....Rancid old bitter witch.Full of hate and hating her life.......

Reactions: 5
Since when the duck was Ted on a raw food diet? He eats what they eat, she's always showing us his dish full of her badly cooked stodge

Reactions: 14
He literally ate a roast dinner last week 😂she’s full of shite.

Reactions: 12
Shame on you cobbydog a local company !
---
Full of tit as usual - all regular customers in December receive free treat so nothing special for her

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Is that a Costco tower of treats by the tree? Bit flash for her

Reactions: 3
Desperately trying to get Jordan and Henry’s attention on Instagram, the old bag isn’t going to let them forget that they said they should all meet up is she? Also look at the replies 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She is so desperate for attention it’s pathetic. Shame she doesn’t bother about her actual blood related grandson isn’t it

Reactions: 17
It probably isn’t the real stuff , it’s the rest of that cheap bottle she put in that Christmas cake , by the look of that dirty glass it looks like it’s gone off and curdled
😂😂😂😂😂 the knock off stuff is awful but I suppose she would drink lighter fluid if she was stuck!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.