Nanna bea #17 He can ride his sleigh with no handlebars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When's Nana's Christmas party this year? Remember last year, everyone huddled together in the front room looking miserable, big light on and takeaway pizza on top of the range oven? 🤣
Wasn’t that the afternoon of the handlebars?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is the Xmas party when she bought fruit shoots for the Teenage Grandchildren

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooh I hope we get to see them opening their black socks while they’re drinking their fruit shoots. Disappointed in the lack of pegs this year though!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ooh I hope we get to see them opening their black socks while they’re drinking their fruit shoots. Disappointed in the lack of pegs this year though!
I mean it’s the though that counts Those black socks took ages to throw into those brown bags I bet they can’t wait the excitement must be unbearable! 🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God I can't stand her. I'm new to this but her voice. I keep seeing that bloke say NANA he makes me laugh so bad. The way she stands she's defo an alcoholic from what I've seen. The way she plates up food. Is she 5? Like a child. If that's what she calls content then I'll eat my own hole 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God I can't stand her. I'm new to this but her voice. I keep seeing that bloke say NANA he makes me laugh so bad. The way she stands she's defo an alcoholic from what I've seen. The way she plates up food. Is she 5? Like a child. If that's what she calls content then I'll eat my own hole 🤣
Anxious Steve has stolen all his content from tattle, let’s be honest…especially 👹NANNA👹 - that definitely started here 🤣

Reactions: 21
Writing defensive replies to comments that may well just be her ‘fans’ asking genuine questions. She’s a nut job.

Reactions: 5
Oh my. Just saw the Christmas TikTok singing thing. Bet Nanna is absolutely gutted she’s not been invited. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The old thread is still active, I've no idea how the threads get closed off... Anyone?

Reactions: 1
The old thread is still active, I've no idea how the threads get closed off... Anyone?
Whoever created it should report the last post of that thread and then when it asks for the reason put new thread created. I tried to do it but it won’t let me.

ETA: just reported it so it should be closed soon.

Reactions: 4
Thank you! I didn’t even know we had to do that. I thought it just…happened 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
My grandad is horrendous at buying presents. Every year we get a bottle of random alcohol that we don't drink or like. So we take the labels off the bottle bags and swap them round and do like a random pick (there's 5 of us) reckon that's what Kev's family are gonna do with the brown bags of tit she's bought?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My grandad is horrendous at buying presents. Every year we get a bottle of random alcohol that we don't drink or like. So we take the labels off the bottle bags and swap them round and do like a random pick (there's 5 of us) reckon that's what Kev's family are gonna do with the brown bags of tit she's bought?
I reckon they get shoved in a cupboard all year then donated to a school for their next years Christmas tombola as that seems to be the done thing with unwanted Christmas tat 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.