Nanna bea #17 He can ride his sleigh with no handlebars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being molested by these grubby stubby trotters while you’re trying to chill 😭
There is no way that dog is on a raw food diet. His skin/fur is awful, it’s been commented on a few times here how bad his poor skin is. Obv she’s never took him to the vets about it given she said he’s only ever been to the vets for worming etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Does she forget that she posts her serving the dog up portions of what she’s cooked? I’m pretty sure she’s not on a raw food diet. But she’d say - “That’s a treat for him” 🙄

Reactions: 5
Have yous seen Anxious Steve’s latest video? Her comments when pissed? Some of them are the worst she’s said and utterly vile. Laughing at someone who I presume is going, wishing their parents never split up. She’s a vile, vile, old bag.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s an actual bleep isn’t she? Bet she burps and farts like a trooper and shits through the eye of a needle

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She only got that Kylie wine because they’re flogging it cheap in Home Bargains just now. I tried it a while ago. It’s vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I found some lukewarm tea on one of the inbred twins. I don't think I can name the account because it's small but if you search 'steven nannabea son' the video should pop up. Basically saying he was a victim of DV many years ago. I wonder if it ties in with the Grandson that Nanna pretends doesn't exist 👀☕

(Sorry if this has been discussed previously. It's an old video.)

Reactions: 1
I can’t see any videos about DV. All that’s coming up is the one about the 5th grandchild she ignores.

I can’t see any videos about DV. All that’s coming up is the one about the 5th grandchild she ignores.
Oh balls! It's disappeared. I wonder if the poison dwarf has been catching up on Tattle this morning 👋

I did take a screenshot so I know I'm not going mad...

Screenshot_20231218-221842~2.png

I have seen that in the past. I always scrolled past because I had it in my head she was saying something positive about Bev! Looking at that, though, doesn’t look like it.

Reactions: 3
Oh balls! It's disappeared. I wonder if the poison dwarf has been catching up on Tattle this morning 👋

I did take a screenshot so I know I'm not going mad...

View attachment 2639386
If my memory serves me right, the woman with Bev is a friend of hers who suffered DV and, for some bizarre reason, wanted to do a video to thank Bev for her support - or something like that. It smacked of Bev using someone for clout, and let’s face it, she does that regularly - Aunty Margaret springs to mind. Anyhoo, upon seeing the video, the twin son who isn’t married (he’s the father of the unacknowledged son),said he wanted Bev to share his story of the domestic abuse he received from his ex-partner and of course Bev didn’t refuse - cue more clout from the grief of others and more views. Job done.

Reactions: 7
I confess that the closer we get to Christmas with my gifts for everyone piled up unwrapped in the cupboard the better those brown paper are looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.