Nanna bea #17 He can ride his sleigh with no handlebars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I think she'd be better off time travelling back to poverty stricken East London. I just think she'd be happier wringing out rags she washed in the Thames and eating some mystery meat twice a week.

Like when a lion is depressed in a zoo because it doesn't belong there - she doesn't belong anywhere near the 21st, or 20th century. The 19th is a push as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Buys some new wine glasses and can’t even be bothered to wash the glass or stickers of the bottom before she opens the wine 😂
Classy bird ( NOT )

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
What a load of old shite, sometimes there's 30 of us on boxing day... We saw last year, there was 7 bored looking folks

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Probably best off telling her here because she’ll just block on TT - Bev, people think you’re a Tory because you’re up your own arse, rude, arrogant and look down on others. It’s not about your money (though you did mention you had six figures in the bank - a very Tory thing to brag about), it’s your attitude. Oh and reading The Sun, something you were quite proud about admitting the past. Hope that helps!

Who do you reckon the Labour Party member is? My money’s on Handlebars.

Reactions: 13
Probably best off telling her here because she’ll just block on TT - Bev, people think you’re a Tory because you’re up your own arse, rude, arrogant and look down on others. It’s not about your money (though you did mention you had six figures in the bank - a very Tory thing to brag about), it’s your attitude. Oh and reading The Sun, something you were quite proud about admitting the past. Hope that helps!

Who do you reckon the Labour Party member is? My money’s on Handlebars.
It's definitely Handlebars, she said it was him last year.

Kev, we think you're a Tory because you think you're better than those who don't work, you're obsessed with status, you think boasting about money is a good look and you are thick enough to be a working class tory

Reactions: 15
Do you think she’s cottoned on to the fact that we can see her crap post even though we don’t follow her ? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who’s the lucky bugger being gifted the box of Jacob’s assorted cracker biscuits? Imagine their delight on Christmas Day, rushing to the fridge for the Cheddar and ripping open that box of delights…

• Haha
Anyone else ever noticed she's built like a chicken drumstick? Incredibly top heavy. And that's not to compliment her legs, it's to say she's a disproportionate hag

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who’s the lucky bugger being gifted the box of Jacob’s assorted cracker biscuits? Imagine their delight on Christmas Day, rushing to the fridge for the Cheddar and ripping open that box of delights…
Now just hang on! There could be some black socks and a lynx set to go with those crackers! No expense spared when you have a six figure bank account 🥰

• Haha
And the poor man that she got for secret Santa, he will be ecstatic with his Christmas children's plates and bottle of shower gel.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else ever noticed she's built like a chicken drumstick? Incredibly top heavy. And that's not to compliment her legs, it's to say she's a disproportionate hag
No, I like a chicken drumstick, you can't compare the two. I think Bev's more like Toad of Toad Hall, both in looks, stature and in attitude; vile, conceited, boastful and selfish

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like Bev's honking red worktops are as recognisable and iconic as Becki Jones' bedroom wallpaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.