Nanna bea #17 He can ride his sleigh with no handlebars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she goes again trying to paint the shotgun wedding as an epic love story and not a necessity because she was already knocked up. It’s like it was written by Richard Curtis!
Why does Dave’s head look like it’s been photoshopped in?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine going on your mother-in-law’s social media and seeing she’s posted a picture of your husband and his ex wife snuggling up for a family snap from years gone by to illustrate how happy her family is. I bet the daughter-in-law must feel gutted which, I imagine, is Bev’s goal.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s being absolutely foul in her comments. How this woman has any friends, let alone people wanting to follow her on social media is absolutely beyond me. She’s a nasty, heartless old soak who needs putting in a care home and forgetting about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What on gods green earth is wrong with this old pisshead? She’s older than baby Jesus himself and her life revolves around how many followers she has on a weird dancing app. It’s genuinely pathetic that her only achievement in life is a few likes on social media.

Reactions: 17
I love Indian food and she puts me right off!! What’s with the slopping it on plates, heavy breathing and getting it everywhere? Rotten

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why any brand would want to be associated with her

Reactions: 13
The way she shovels food into that wrinkly pie hole of hers turns my stomach, disgusting little gremlin!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Shes just a vile little pisshead goblin that's strongarmed & belittled her inbred family to not move far from her ankles and as for her gazillion followers on her "big account" more than half are probably dead, bots or old defunct accounts!

We can see your TRUE follower/fan count nanna bastard as its reflected from the amount of comments & likes you receive on your dull uninspiring pathetic little tiktok posts and it's nowhere near 1.5 million you dried up deluded old corpse!!

If she was related to me I'd have disowned her years ago..

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.