Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Shes that smashed on that Chinese vid she forgets where she's putting the dam food! Scruffy pisshead.

Reactions: 2

bethica

Surely she’s not entitled to compassionate leave for an aunt. I work for the nhs and we only get it if it’s a spouse or child. They don’t like giving it for a parent let alone an auntie. But we all know kev is a massive twat and will likely have dug his gnome shoes in and got what he wants
I was allowed 4 days for my uncle and I work in NHS they take it on case by case value.

Idacork

Don't worry, I think I overreacted. Kev is a bitch and did use her Aunt for content and she was horrible to her mum on Seasiders. I'm just a soft arse and don't like to think of anyone grieving
Yes kev was always awful about Seasiders.
..And I'm glad people on here realised what an awful person Kev was...A big bully.x

Idacork

Hes drunk as a skunk with his Thursday clean....Absolutely drunk here we go with the troll comments and eating an Indian meal or Chinese...The trolls are Soooo jealous....🤣🤣🤣

essence_of_rock

VIP Member
I’ve noticed the comments are turned off on the Heinz advert. Because the dirty old goblin won’t be able to control it 😂

• Haha

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
Nanna bastard said she slept in his Mums bed until he got pregnant with first child age 16...Ugly fucker.Dave was pissed and Helen was born .Conceived up a back alley....She says they were "Terrified "...Well don't get pregnant in the first place....I was born in 1975 and wouldn't let boy kiss me 20 years later let alone get me pregnant...You scheming cow.....
Did she actually say the back alley part omfg