Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Can anybody remember when he used to have a link to donate to a charity/hospice in his TT links? I’m positive he said that he wasn’t on TikTok for money & that anything he did make would be donated to the hospice and encouraged others to donate too. Soon deleted the link and never to be spoken about again when the freebies starting rolling in. Gluttonous arthritic wart.
Yes I remember!

Reactions: 2

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
How many years has she worked at her job? Because I know people who don't work in the care side of a nursing home who get bank holidays off etc because they've been there years. I mean over 20 years so are on the old style contracts.
Isn't she a cleaner?

Reactions: 1

BP78

VIP Member
The old thread is still active, I've no idea how the threads get closed off... Anyone?

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
What a bellend. Clearly not from a loving, caring family or wouldn’t be such a nasty, bitter old trout. More like comes from a family of inbreds who think it’s ok to bed share with your teenage daughter, fantasise about shagging your son in law, abandon a grandson cos he’s got additional needs and produce a son with a liking for underage girls. Not to mention the husband who has clearly all but given up on life living with that cretin for years on end after being trapped following a sneaky pissed up shag behind the local boozer, nothing left behind his eyes except thoughts on where his next pints coming from.
What's that about bed sharing?!?

mrsbucket

VIP Member
I can’t see any videos about DV. All that’s coming up is the one about the 5th grandchild she ignores.
Oh balls! It's disappeared. I wonder if the poison dwarf has been catching up on Tattle this morning 👋

I did take a screenshot so I know I'm not going mad...

Screenshot_20231218-221842~2.png

Knock knock

Chatty Member
Ide buy her a balaclava for her secret Santa and put it in a brown paper bag cus that would definitely make it look more festive

alliwantistruth

Yuck has anyone seen the video of Helen making pastry? Her bracelet is in the pastry all the time 🤮 I could never eat the crap these people put out.

Freakshow as usual over there.
I've never seen someone look so alarmed making pastry hahaha
---
Remember when The Scum newspaper done an article about her doing this and she got annihilated in the comments? 😂 then she started replying to them but they owned the old cunt. Good times
No, but I need screenshots/a source for these comments 😂

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
The brown thing is a birthmark. I know people don’t know and I think sometimes she inverts the camera so it seems like it comes and goes, so don’t feel bad for not knowing. ❤