Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Idacork

Omg that cheese toastie looks vile 🤢
He was absolutely pissed when he did it...But we are all trolls....🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I had NO idea there was a thread on this little Rumpelstiltskin. When I see her on Instagram fingering food into her bumhole mouth, chocolate smeared on her jawline all the time, I have to scroll. Occasionally I'll read her rude comments to people. Imagine being that cheeky when you look like the man off Up. The man with the beard, is it her husband and what's the age difference between them?
Welcome to Tattle....We are all trolls with no life.....NO,we see what the bitter old witch truly is!!!....🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Reactions: 1

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
I can’t see any videos about DV. All that’s coming up is the one about the 5th grandchild she ignores.

merlot

Chatty Member
I know I keep banning on about "SeaSiders" But kev bullies her young children on here....Telling Helen she wears too much make-up...And handlebars wins the first place of doing Freddie Mercury....Living on my own....She was an absolute bully then....Those poor children.....😡😡😡😡
What's "seasiders" ?

mumaof2boys

I cant find anything about her aunt dying, where are you all reading? Cant see anything on tiktok or insta in a few days

mrsbucket

VIP Member
I found some lukewarm tea on one of the inbred twins. I don't think I can name the account because it's small but if you search 'steven nannabea son' the video should pop up. Basically saying he was a victim of DV many years ago. I wonder if it ties in with the Grandson that Nanna pretends doesn't exist 👀☕

(Sorry if this has been discussed previously. It's an old video.)

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
I don't know how he's got the cheek to mention families. WHEN HE'S ABANDONED A GRANDCHILD. Oh and Whittaker jnr just denies all knowledge of his son. So yeah keep slating other people's families Kev, cause your family of inbreds isn't perfect.

I see this mentioned a lot but think I missed it

Can someone explain the situation with the forgotten grand child and also which son of hers is the dad?!

Wrightie84

Chatty Member
🤣🤣 cause Dave’s family ain’t gonna invite her. I wouldn’t, awful woman
---
Looking at her replies to true latest post. Obs she’s the laying on the death of auntie marge 🤔

sofaz56

Can some one explain to me the video she put up that was "too funny not to post" was it cuz there was a filter at the start? I'm confused as to what so so hilarious about it? 🙈