Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
We all have friends we shouldn't stand next to for a pic. Vonny is one of them. She makes Bev look even more of a poisoned dwarf than she is.

Reactions: 3

Shielder2021

Chatty Member
Omg tht curry looks dry and rank i live on bradford much better curries thab where she gets them from. Plus i go to India can't get much more authentic 🇮🇳🤣

Heart shake

So firstly what the hell does that tag mean, my understanding is as happy or as fit as a butchers dog not as camp as a butchers dog! Which leads me to the next question has Ste come out as gay? I vaguely remember her saying she has a gay son and grandchild in her comments not so long ago.

On to my next question, the young fella that is seen amongst the thousands at her party playing the guitar, she says is her daughter-in-laws partners child, what in the Jeremy Kyle kind of party?? And is she Ste's ex??

Attachments

mutton123

Chatty Member
I hope she has 1.7 million followers en scripted on to her gravestone the sad sack. I don’t get all this of it being a flex. I have a TikTok to just watch videos and it pisses me off when I get followers, like go away I don’t post owt 🤣
Im the same,I wouldn’t dream of posting any of my private life for all to see,I just find watching some of the idiots amusing,there are a few decent accounts I watch though. But why do people keep following me,theres nothing to see !