Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mollydog

VIP Member
Every single person in the group is the type of simpleton that puts up Facebook statuses saying “anyone know the number for the local Chinese” despite the fact they’ve clearly got access to the internet, but they’re too fucking stupid to just bash their query into Google.
Russell Kane has a video about these types of people 🤣

Reactions: 2

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Thanks for that, will send it to HMRC. Along with her care home cleaning job, 3k a month would push Nanna up a tax bracket. She’s probably lying but if she is earning that much it’s a taxable income.
Don't all her gifted air fryers and so on play into this some way too? I'm sick of reporting her to the asa for her blatent disregard of the rules as I'm sure she should be stating gifted everytime she uses them!

Diddikins

VIP Member
I don’t know why she has to have both the ribs and the kievs - the ribs, onion rings and broccoli (that was apparently cooking and never dished up) would have been enough as would the kievs, onion rings and broccoli. She does it all the time like when she has pork chops and lamb chops together. Just have one or the other. Shes 4”11. She can’t need that much food.

Helliebella

VIP Member
£3k a month is shite for her ‘big account’
Other creators with much smaller followings are earning more than that

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Oh my days....the way she opens her pursed gob and sticks the minced steak and onion pudding in for all to see. Yuk!

Idacork

Did she actually say the back alley part omfg
Well no...but she got up the duff age 16 very early Just saying.....🙈
---
So Nanna bastard has gone to Next clothes and has purchased lots of crap,expensive new clothes all ready for the "cruise"

Last edited: