Nanna bea #17 He can ride his sleigh with no handlebars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hozzy have probs banned her cos they don’t need a human Petri dish and it’s arse flavoured fingers goin on the ward and contaminating everything/one in sight so soon after a pandemic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s not so savvy, they were selling lamb legs in Sainsbury’s for £16 before Xmas

Reactions: 3
She’s used vonnie being in hospital as a tool to keep her engagement up “leave comments for vonnie” 🤣 how desperate would you have to be

Reactions: 7
35k a year? I thought she said she had 6 figures in her account. I’m not sure how 35k a year plus granper Dave’s paper round money can put 6 figures in a bank account

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
35k a year? I thought she said she had 6 figures in her account. I’m not sure how 35k a year plus granper Dave’s paper round money can put 6 figures in a bank account
LOVE that she says £35k a year as if that's absolutely buckets of money. Maybe when your only expense is Home Bargains wine & coaches to shite hotels.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Last winter she was bitching about the COL payments because she’s not on benefits and can’t afford to put the heating on. That’s quite the promotion she’s had there.

Also, I hope Vonnie is ok but my suspicion is that she’s perfectly fine and has just invented this “don’t visit me in the hospital” thing to get this poisonous old garden gnome to leave her alone for a few days!

Reactions: 8
Last winter she was bitching about the COL payments because she’s not on benefits and can’t afford to put the heating on. That’s quite the promotion she’s had there.

Also, I hope Vonnie is ok but my suspicion is that she’s perfectly fine and has just invented this “don’t visit me in the hospital” thing to get this poisonous old garden gnome to leave her alone for a few days!
she’s only posted about Voni being in the hospital as she’s desperate for engagement, as evidenced by asking people to comment, for such a “big account” her post views and comments are extremely low. Juggernaut Becki Jones has a little over a quarter the amount of followers Kev has but Big scoops views and comments are much higher in comparison

Reactions: 4
Omg! This woman. It's so obvious that Vonnie doesn't want her at the hospital because she films everything! No-one only nanna bea would take it as a flex that they have been asked not to visit the hospital cos she's too "funny" I'd say Vonnie and her family don't want her next nigh or near her.

Reactions: 14
£35k 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 can earn that working in Aldi kev love. Ffs did she miss a 0
Off or something. What a moron

Reactions: 5
I don't know how else to describe her other than she looks like a Guess Who character? Please say someone else understands what I mean? "Does your character have a cats hole for a mouth?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Does anyone know how much her leg of lamb was? She’s not really mentioned 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see you Beverley deleting comments pulling you up on spelling mistakes that you made then quickly amended 👀 not as perfect as you make out are you you old deluded fool RIAST LAMB get in the bleeping bin!!

Reactions: 11
Auntie Margaret’s died! My thoughts are with anyone who actually loved her and will miss her. Not as much with those who used her for content. Rest in power auntie Margaret!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.